The Panel And Haters

Avery's pov

¨ALRIGHT¨ I hear Evan (Vanoss) yell to the crowd while in the middle of the stage. I giggle peek out at the crowd and then look at the rest of the group. We had only a few people for this panel, but we'd be doing more throughout the week. It was Evan, Tyler, Willow, Bryce, Luke, and I today. More of the crew would be showing up later today and tomorrow. ¨Today, since most of the crew isn't here, we'll be doing one big Q&A. And for that Q&A we have I AM WILDCAT, XxFoxyxX, CaRtOoNz, Bryce Games, NekoIsHere, and of course me! He laughs and continues. ¨Let's get them out here shall we? First onto the stage is I AM WILDCAT.¨ The crowd cheered loudly as Tyler ran onto the stage. ¨What's up motherf*ckers?!¨ (Sorry I try not to curse in my writing but that's part of Wildcat's personality) The crowd cheered even louder as Evan got ready to announce Willow onto the stage. ¨Next up we have the fox herself, XxFoxyxX!¨The crowd was even louder. Luke, Bryce, and I covered our ears till they quieted down a bit. After introductions were done we started the Q&A. We were all sat in a half circle on the stage while there was a smaller stage fans could stand on to ask us questions. I noticed that (Y/N) looked like she had a question to ask. 'I'll make sure you get your turn' I thought to myself and smiled. ¨ALRIGHT!¨ Tyler yelled to the crowd. ¨Let's get this party started!¨ The first few questions were rather easy to answer, such as, ¨Do you enjoy doing YouTube?¨ ¨How have you been?¨ and others of that likeness. Then they got interesting. ¨My question is for Neko (Avery)¨ I smiled at him. ¨Ask away.¨ He fidgeted a little ¨Who out of your group of friends do you ship the most?¨ I smirked. ¨Well I have two ships. One which will remain unknown to the world for now, but the other...¨ I pause, trying to be dramatic. ¨TYLER AND WILLOW ALL THE WAY!¨ I yell out suddenly, startling most of the crowd and all of our group. I laugh and apologize before we continued on. Though I glanced at the two to see them blushing heavily. A girl is now asking a question. ¨Bryce do you have a crush on anyone?¨ I look over at him with a knowing look. He blushes and nods his head and the crowd goes wild. I look down and give (Y/N) the same look and she blushes at me. 'Called it' I shook my head and laughed. ¨Anymore questions?¨ A rather preppy looking girl walked onto the mini stage in front of us. ¨And who is the special person?¨ She smiled at us, which looked more like a sneer. I narrowed my eyes at her and was about to reply when I felt Luke grab my hand and squeeze slightly, silently tells me to calm down. 'I don't like where this is headed...' Bryce blushed a little more. ¨Well I haven't known her very long but it feels different when i'm with her...¨ He trails off and takes a quick look down at (Y/N). It seems the prep did too and glared down at my lovely friend. 'Aw h*ll nah' I tensed and glared at this rather rude girl. I feel Luke shift next to me and feel him kiss my cheek. I blushed slightly and look at him shyly knowing I was getting worked up over one hater. I faintly hear the crowd's awe's in the background and the hater scoff at us. ¨Can I get my answer now?¨ I hear the hater ask. I turn and very falsely smiled at her. ¨No, i'm sorry. That's all we have time for i'm afraid.¨ She looked very angry, but I could care less. She was rude to my friends and I. The six of us stood and waved goodbye to the fans as they exited the stage area and into the fray that is Pax. (Y/N) walks up to the stage. ¨Nice job, guys! That was awesome!¨ We laugh and get off the stage and walk with (Y/N) around Pax.

(Y/N)'s pov

I laugh as Avery runs around the different booths and getting pictures taken with fans that came up to her. I thought back to what happened at the panel. 'Does Bryce really like me? Avery gave me ¨The Look¨ basically screaming at me he liked me using her eyes, but does he actually like me more than a friend? We only officially met today.' I blushed and looked around and out of the corner of my eye I see Bryce looking at me. I look at him and smile, blushing slightly more. He smiles back, blushing as well. 'Maybe he does like me...' I smile fondly at the thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha! I finally updated! Again so sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed and I will update as soon as I can.

~Avery