01: My Best Friend

I walk with Mina to jungkook's dorm. I've been friends with him long time ago but then he introduced me and Mina to the rest of his friends.

I knew jungkook since high school and Mina is my childhood friend.

Me and Mina went to their dorm after jungkook asked me to visit them. I knocked the door as a cute j-hope opened the door for us

"Anyoung" I said as Mina did too "Mina-ah! Y/n-ah! You guys finally came!" He said with excitement as we smiled then entered.

We sat on the couch as Jungkook came and sat next to me while Mina had to use the bathroom.

"Anyoung" jungkook said as I looked at him with a smile "hey Kookie" I said then Mina just came and sat with us "Anyoung Kookie" she said with a smile.

Wait! Since when does she call him that? I'm the only one that can call him with that nickname! She has no right to call jungkook Kookie.

"Dinner is ready" Jin said as all members and I along with Mina walked to the dining table. I sat down between Jungkook and Jimin.

I ate and tasted the delicious food Jin made. "This is so delicious Jin" I said with a smile "I'm glad you liked it" he said then cutting his food with the knife then eating it.

I look in front of me to suddenly meet Taehyung's eyes but I look away and avoid the awkward eye contact. I continued eating then finished my plate and placed it in the sink.

Jin was washing the dishes as I helped him, he suddenly stopped the water and looked at me "what is it?" I asked then looked at him with a smile then back to washing the dishes

" well I just wanted to know... is there anything between you and t-Taehyung?" He asked me; well that was really random and weird. Actually I wish we were in a relationship but we aren't, we aren't even that close as just friends, we talk and do stupid stuff but he isn't as close as Jungkook.

"what? No no you must've gotten the wrong impression there's totally nothing between us, we're.......just friends " I said not even taking a glance at him and just continued washing the plates.

"If you say so" he said then helped me wash the dishes again. A hand slide around my shoulder as I look up to me and see J-hope

" yah you wanna join us tomorrow?" J-hope asked me as I gave him a confused look "oh yeah I forgot to invite you to a movie sleepover tomorrow" Jin said

"Tomorrow?" I asked as they both nodded "okay I'll see if Mina can come too" I said as they let a smile spread across their faces.

"Jin I think I can do the dishes by myself you can go" I told him as he nodded and walked away with j-hope, I was left in the kitchen I let out a sigh then continued washing.

Jungkook came and sat on the table counter behind me while drinking water, I turned around as he scared me and I let out a scream escape my mouth

I covered my mouth instantly and looked at him then slapped his head "yah, you know I can get scared easily!"

"Ouch! I didn't mean to scare you" he said "well maybe a little" he let out a giggle as I continued washing the plates.

"So who were you thinking of?" He said as I quickly knew he wanted to start teasing me about Taehyung.

Yes okay I admit I might like him but I don't think he will ever feel the same way towards me. We spend time together and he's a good friend and his smile is the reason I fell for him in the first place and I don't want all that to go away because of my stupid feelings

"Don't start again Kookie" I told him as I looked at him leaning against the sink. "Where's Mina?" I asked him as he looked in the living room that was quite visible from the kitchen.

"I don't know she was there a second ago" he said pointing at the couch where she was sitting. The members nor Mina were found in the dorm.

A kakao sound came from my phone as I dried off the water with some tissues then grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

Mina: sorry me and the members went for some groceries but we'll be back soon

I sigh as I put it pack into my pockets "they're in the supermarket" I told jungkook as he just smiled "wanna watch a movie?" He said as I gladly nodded then walked with him to the living room.

He played a movie as I felt my eyelids get heavier each time I blink. my eyes closed shut as leaned onto Jungkook's shoulder and snuggled into his arm. I slept peacefully and quietly on his shoulder

•|good friends are hard to find|•