05: Hanging Out

"Yah what happened?!" I said as I looked at her. I looked to her direction and saw a small insect that was just around the corner of the room

"Are you freaking serious??!" I said pointing my finger at the insect. She nodded with a scared expression.

"I thought something happened to you!" I said as she looked at the insect then back at me "can you kill it?" She said with puppy eyes

I rolled my eyes as I killed the insect and left the room, I went to my room and sat on my desk then plugged in some headphones and listened to music.

Since I'm on a summer vacation off school, I have no school but that doesn't mean I shouldn't study.

I'm currently learning languages which is my hobby that I never talk to anyone about except jungkook.

I'm currently learning Spanish which is quit easy now. I've learned English when I was really young.

My parents were rich so I was set into a private school.

I opened my book and started writing some phrases, a kakao sound came from my phone as I stopped the music and slide my finger to unlock the phone.

Taehyung: hey, wanna hangout today? The members are sleeping and I'm bored.

Well uhmm let me think DUH HELL YA I WANNA GO! I texted him with just an "okay" not wanting to sound desperate then got ready.

I wore some black jeans that were ripped by the knees, and a black shirt then I put a red jacket around my waist, I put on some white Adidas and walked downstairs.

Mina was eating popcorn and watching a movie, I walked to her and sat next to her

"I'm going out" I said as she just nodded "but be back before midnight" she said as I nodded then left.

I walked to the place where me and Taehyung always meet; the coffee shop.

It's not like we often go out but whenever we do we always come here. I went inside as I saw Taehyung sitting at the end of the cafe tapping his phone

I walked to him and sat in front of him. "Anyoung" I said as he quickly looked up at me and smiled "oh your finally here" he said as I nodded with a smile.

" I was so bored so I asked you to hangout" he said "it's fine I wasn't doing anything either" I said.

We drank some coffee and talked about ourselves and things we like to do. Then we stood up and took a stroll in the streets talking.

He said some jokes that made me laugh so hard and I felt like I wanted to be with him for the whole night.

I put my hands in my pockets because they were about to freeze from how cold it was "your cold?" He asked as I nodded "kinda" I said, suddenly warmth spread in my body

I look at Taehyung as he put his jacket around my shoulder "wear it, it'll keep you warm" I blushed lightly then wore his jacket that was quit big but really comfortable to wear

"What about you?" I said as he smiled then put his hands in his pockets "I'm good don't worry"

We continued walking and had an amazing time finally we reached my house. "Thank you for today I really had fun y/n" he said smiling

I smiled back "it's no big deal I also enjoyed my time Taehyung" I said as he looked at me and came closer to me.

His face got so close to mine but then he just hugged me as I hugged him back. We broke the hug I wanted to take his jacket off

"Keep it" he said "but you'll freeze on your way home" I said "don't worry I'll be fine." He said with a smile as I smiled back.

He waved goodbye and walked backwards then turned his back and left, I was so happy that day. I went in and Mina was sleeping on the couch with the TV still on

I turned it off then grabbed a blanket over her body then cleaned away the popcorn and made her lay down.

I walked to my room and changed my clothes then went to sleep.

{the next day}

I woke up then stretched my arms and walked to the bathroom, I washed up and then put on some socks since the floor was so cold.

I headed downstairs and walked to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast for me and Mina. I put all the food on the table as Mina came down and ate with me

"Who did you go out with yesterday?" She asked as she ate "Taehyung" I simply answered "oh, you guys dating now?"she asked me as I muttered "I wish" but luckily she didn't hear me

"No we aren't dating just friends" I said as she nodded, we finished the food and took our plates to the sink.

"I'll wash them today" she said as I nodded then walked to my room. I continued my language learning thing with some music.

I finished a bit then walked to my bed bored, I turned on some video games and started playing. My phone suddenly rang as I posed the game then picked it up
Jungkook was calling me as I answered

"Anyoung Kookie" I said cheerfully "what are you doing? I'm bored" he said "oh come over we'll play some video games"

"I want to come too!" I heard jhope say through the phone "me too!" Jimin said too "why don't you all come we can play and watch some movies together" I said as they all exclaimed in happiness.

I ended the call and wanted to tell Mina, "the boys are coming over" I said from upstairs "okay!" She said back

We prepared a lot of chips and junk food for all of us and we also made some popcorn and bought some sodas. The doors bell rang as I walked to it and opened it revealing all boys

They all came in as Taehyung was the last one as he smiled to me then got in, I closed the door and took them to my room since we'll spend our time there. I put all food and played the video games. Then we watched a movie.

They all went to sleep on the floor but we had somethings for them to sleep on with warm blankets and pillows. Jungkook slept on my bed as he usually does.

I turned off the TV and cleaned up a bit then went to sleep.