12: my boyfriend

Me and Taehyung both went to my room. Although I felt bad for jungkook and I really wanted to spend some more time with him but since now Taehyung is my boyfriend I'll spend less time with jungkook.

I love Taehyung so so much he's like my first and only love. I went in as Taehyung closed the door and jumped on my bed as I chuckled at his cute action.

I grabbed some pajamas from my closet "I'll change you can sleep if you want" I said "well since I'm your boyfriend you can change in front of me jagiya" he said with a smirk

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and changed. I came out then went to bed and sat up beside Taehyung.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he put his hand around m waist. "Jagiya?" He said as I hummed "I don't want jungkook to be on your bed if I'm here I know he's your friend but I'm the only one that can be this close to you" he said as I chuckled thinking he's jealous.

"Oppa is jealous" I said "I'm not" he said as I smiled "yeah you are" I said then pinched his cheeks

"Stop it" he said pouting as I giggled. I snuggled into his chest as he took it off his white shirt. My cheeks started burning realizing my head in his bare chest.

Then his scent just filled my nose. I was smiling really happy that I finally get to be with him. Soon I fell asleep as he kissed my forehead.

{the next day}

I woke up feeling a heavy body wrapped around me not wanting to let go. I looked to the right seeing taehyung wrapping himself around my body. I smiled at his sight then kissed his head cheeks and nose.

He felt my lips on his face so he groaned with a smile "good morning" he said "good morning oppa" I said as he slowly opened his eyes. He pulled me closer to him then pecked my lips.

"Haven't you gotten enough kisses? Get up" I said playfully hitting his chest as he chuckled "sorry I can't handle looking at your lips without kissing them" he said as I giggled.

I stood up and stretched my hands then went to the bathroom, I took a shower and wore a simple short dress. I went out of the bathroom and sat across my mirror, I was blow drying my hair until taehyung walked to me.

"Jagiya can you get me some clothes from jungkook?" He said loosely wrapping his arms around my neck as smiled then nodded "why jungkook though?" I asked as he kissed my cheek

"He's the only member that shares clothes with me, we have the same size so we share most clothes" he said as I nodded "okay you can take a bath and I'll get you the clothes you'll need" I said as he kissed my neck and went to the bathroom.

I tied my hair into a ponytail then walked downstairs finding all members eating "jungkook-ah, taehyung wants to borrow some clothes would you mind sharing some?" I asked as he nodded with a smile.

He walked with me to his bag and gave me some clothes "thanks" I said "no problem" he said. I was about to leave but he called my name so I turned around "y-you and t-taehyung....." he said "oh yes we're a thing now, we're dating sorry I didn't tell you before I didn't have the chance to" I said as he smiled

"It's fine, congratulations I know how much you like him" he said then hugged me "thanks jungkook" I said with a smile as he broke the hug holding my shoulders "don't even mention it I didn't do anything" he said.

I walked back to my rom finding a wet taehyung standing there. I handed him the clothes and turned my back to leave but he held my wrist. I turned around as he got closer to me making his wet hair tickle my neck.

"Jagiya don't leave" he said "change your clothes I'll take you on a special date tonight" he said "okay now change your clothes your wet hair is tickling me" I said as he giggled, he pecked my lips then kissed my neck and walked away.

I stood there looking at his back "aren't you gonna leave?" He asked without looking at me as I flushed red "O-oh a-a s-sorry" I said then got out as I heard him chuckle.

I closed the door and waited for him in the living room "you guys wanna go out?" Namjoon asked as they all nodded "s-sorry me and taehyung can't join you guys" I said as they looked confused "where are you guys going?" Jin asked "a-a date.." I said as they all started teasing me.

"Waahhhhh! Love birds!!" Jhope said as they were all laughing "yah! Stop it" I said turning red "are you blushing?" Mina said as I shook my head then held my face with my hands "no!" I said

"Waahhhhh!!" They all said and laughed, a hand was wrapped around my shoulder I looked up and saw taehyung, he kissed my lips quickly as I kissed him back "eww you two get a room!" Suga said "yes hyung your gross" jimin added

"You guys are just jealous that I have the perfect girlfriend and you two don't" taehyung added as they rolled they're eyes. "Jagiya get dressed we're going out" taehyung said as I nodded then went to my room.

I opened my closet and picked out a sexy black dress that I knew taehyung would love, I really wanted to look extremely attractive today it's our first date.

[The Dress]