04: Seashell

I looked at him as he looked back at me, I smiled and thanked him for doing that for me. "No problem but did they touch you or anything?" He said as I shook my head with a smile

Jungkook came back with some water,  Taehyung didn't realize his hands were still on my waist.

Jungkook looked at us then down at my waist that had Taehyung's hand.

He faked a smile as Taehyung slowly let go of my body. Taehyung walked away slowly. I looked at Jungkook and grabbed the water from his hands "yah! Let's go" I said as he came and held my hand
Then walked to the water with me.

J u n g k o o k  P o v:

I came back with some water and saw Taehyung's hand around y/n's waist. First a kiss and now he's holding her naked waist?!

Is there something between them? I can't stand Taehyung and y/n being all touchy it breaks my heart.

As a friend I should support her and be there for her and I'll try my best to hide my feelings for her. I love you y/n..... and I'll do anything to make you happy

Y/n P o v:

I went into the water and swam along with the other members. Mina swam a bit then walked out of the water.

Suga didn't even touch the water he just laid down on the hot sand and went to sleep.

Jhope was splashing water everywhere while namjoon was just looking around at the girls while Jin was telling namjoon to stop.

Me and jungkook were playing with the water and swimming back and forth. Taehyung just swam with jhope afterwards.

Soon it was time to get out of the pool, the members stayed inside the water as I got up and walked to the bathroom alone.

I changed my clothes and wore a short white dress with my hair down and put my swimsuit in my bag.

I took my bag and walked away from all the members and found a quite spot and sat there alone.

Soon enough the sun was setting as I stared at it, it was my favorite scene that I'd never get bored of.

I love the way the birds chirp and the sea breeze hitting my face. The water splashing by the shore and the sun being in its most beautiful state.

I smile as I look at the sun, a figure sits next to me as I look to the right Jungkook was there looking at the beach.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I said looking back at the scene "yeah" he said with a smile

"I knew you'd be here" he said as I leaned my head on his shoulder, I chuckle as he strokes my hair with his hands.

"Don't you feel cold" he asked me as I shook my head "no I'm good Kookie" I said.

A cough interrupted us, we looked up and saw Taehyung standing there

"Sorry to disturb but it's time to leave now" he said then walked away. Jungkook stood up and stuck out his hand as I gladly took it then he pulled me to get up.

"I wish we can stay here a bit longer" I said walking by the shore and making the water touch my feet with jungkook beside me

"Me too it feels really good to stare at the beautiful sun" he said as he walked with me. I spotted a beautiful seashell on the sand, I kneeled down and looked at it.

"It's so beautiful" I said amazed at how beautiful it looked then I picked it up and stared at it.

I grabbed jungkook's hand then put the seashell in his hand and closed it "I want you to keep this, whenever you see it remember me okay?" I said as he nodded.

I smiled then stood up and continued walking to the car. We reached the car and got in then went to the dorm.

We reached the dorm as we got down and went in then went to sleep.

{the next day}

I woke up in an unusual bed, I looked around but this wasn't jungkook's room nor the living room.

I looked beside me and found TAEHYUNG, I smiled so widely and I wanted to scream thinking that Taehyung carried me.

I looked at him sleeping he looked like an angel as his bangs covered his eyes.

I wanted to take his hair to the back and make a better view of his beautiful eyes. I stroke his bangs to the right and looked at him.

He opened his eyes slowly then looked at me, he closed them again and smiled "good morning y/n-ah" he said with a husky voice that made my heart melt.

"Good morning Taehyung-ah" I said with a smile as I stood up then walked to his bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then got out. He was still in bed as I called his name to wake up.

"Yah~ wake up" I said as he groaned not wanting to wake up, I let out a giggle then got out of his room.

I went to the living room and sat beside jungkook as usual, I smiled as he smiled back then we exchanged good mornings

"Where did you sleep last night?" He asked me as I stretched my arms "Taehyung's room" I said as he smiled

"Let's go eat some breakfast" he said as I nodded and got up with him.

We sat next to each other and ate the delicious food Jin made. We finished breakfast then just sat down playing video games with the members.

Me and Mina decided to go home afterwards and so we went. I went to my room and Mina walked to her's.

Ah it feels so great to be home finally. After I sat down on my bed I heard a loud scream coming from Mina's room quickly I ran to her room and opened the door!

"Yah what happened?!" I screamed as I looked at her