22: Confessing

*okay so I decided to continue this book because of goldenmaknae_wife she really seemed to like it so I'm finishing what I started enjoy*

I walked back to the living room then sighed and sat back down on the comfy couch. Jin sat next to me asking if I was okay or not and I just nodded "I'm alright" I said with a smile.

"I just feel kinda tired so I'll head to my room" I said as Jin nodded. I carried myself to my room then closed the door. Something didn't feel right about today.

I mean why did I give Mina my tickets? Ah~ I'm being a bad friend I should be happy for her since she's spending time with jungkook her "crush". Right?

I shrugged off my thoughts then laid on my bed, I finally made my self comfortable after turning back and forth on the bed and making squeaking sounds by moving.

{ the next day }

I woke up with a heavy groan then yawned as I walked to my bathroom. I washed up and went downstairs.

I sat on the couch lazily then scratched my head feeling weird. My stomach soon was making weird sounds as I stood up then went to the kitchen.

My eyes were only halfway opened so I couldn't really see clearly then I bumped my shoulder onto a big figure standing there "sorry" I said then looked up at Jin as he was looking at me with wide eyes.

"C-cute P-pajamas" he said then chuckled at the way I was dressed. I looked down at myself realizing the I was only wearing black shorts and a white loose shirt that showed what I was wearing under it. A see through shirt..

My cheeks flushed red as I ran back to my room really quickly and slammed the door hardly. I quickly changed into normal clothes then went back down.

Jin prepared the food and the boys slowly started waking up. I stretched my arms then sat on the table "By the way I'm really disappointed in your fashion taste" said Jin as the others gave confused faces.

"How could you wear a white shirt, black shorts and a blue bra? That totally doesn't look good together" he continued

Jungkook choked on his juice then spilling it as Namjoon coughed, my face went so red I felt the heat upon my face.

"You two..." Jimin asked not continuing his sentence but we clearly understood what he meant "what?! N-no!! It's not what you think" I tried to say as they all giggled and teased me.

Finally after breakfast we just sat and played some games then watched some movies and currently it's 6:49, which means one more hour till the concert.

"I better get ready" Mina said standing up then walking to her room. "Y/n, aren't you coming with us?" Jhope asked then pouted as I smiled and rubbed my hand messing his hair "of course I am hopie" I said then went to my room.

I took a bath then opened my closet trying to pick something to wear,

[ze outfeet]

I got dressed then went downstairs as all the boys were waiting except Mina and Jungkook that had already left

I sighed then walked down and smiled "let's go?" I said as they looked at me and nodded "I like your outfit" said Jimin as I smiled "thank you Jimin" I said.

We all walked into the mall shopping a bit, then having some snacks, watching a movie, and talking about random things.

"Ah~ this place reminds me of Taehyung" Jin said as the boys nodded then jhope let out a laugh "what's so funny?" I asked

"Remember when Taehyung scolded the waitress? She was going to call the cops but he didn't even care and when they came he ran away" jhope said as we all laughed remembering him

"I wish he was here" I said, I really do miss him and I can't wait to see him again. "Y/n let's take that table" namjoon said pointing at a large one by the end of the restaurant, we all nodded and walked there.

We took our seats then looked at the menu that was laying on our table. We all picked our favorite foods and dishes then waited for the order

"Y/n I'd like to invite you and Mina over to a fancy party I'll be throwing next week" Namjoon said

"Party? What's the celebration?" I asked him "my sister just graduated and I want to throw her a fancy party at my house" he said as I smiled "I'll be glad to come" I answered as he smiled back

J u n g k o o k P o v:

Me and Mina took the subway to the concert and she'd always make me laugh and giggle at her silly jokes.

Actually I think she's a really cool girl to hangout with but I still miss y/n.

Me and her finally made it to the concert as we waited for the members to come and start the singing. I gotta say the crowd was really huge and big all cheering and screaming.

I held Mina's hand scared she'll get lost in the crowd. I can see her blush a bit making her face have a shade of red on her cheeks.

Finally the lights went off and the boy group came out Mina was going crazy which made me chuckle and giggle every time she screams "OPPA!! YOUR SO HOT! I LOVE YOU!!" She'd say.

Suddenly she dragged my hand pulling me out of the crowd and away from the crowded people.

We were all alone outside as I looked at her confused "the concert is still not over" I said as she nodded "I know" she said

Her expression suddenly changed from cute and happy to sexy and serious. She bit her lower lip then stepped closer "jungkook I need to tell you something" she said as I just nodded

"I like you a lot and you always make me feel like such a happy girl jungkook" she said then looked down. I was speechless and I didn't know how to respond to what she said.

"I-I'm s-sorry but I don't think I'm ready to be in a love relationship yet" I tired explaining as she smirks.

I felt her hands run on my hips seductively as my eyes widen at her actions. She leaned in closer then kissed my lips so deeply without any warning. She even moaned while making contact with my lips

She just kissed me as I froze in my place, suddenly I felt her tongue make contact with my lower lips as I quickly pushed her away "what are you doing?!" I said as she smirked

"Kissing you" she said "I can't do this" I told her "why?" She said with eyes that somehow make her really attractive.

I ignored her question and turned my back and walked away from her. I took a few steps away from her "your in love with y/n aren't you?" She said making me stop.

My eyes widen but I didn't turn around to face her but just stayed still "you have feelings for her don't you?" She asked

I ignored all her sudden questions and walked away leaving her standing there.