25: Leaving [The End]

Authors POV:

Y/n stood there looking at Taehyung with her red eyes that didn't stop tearing, all the other boys were shocked from the sudden news.

Y/n left the place running out with her tears pouring down, "y/n wait!" Taehyung called but she didn't stop.

Taehyung ran after her leaving his fiancé standing there, Taehyung followed her as the both ran out of the place.

Jungkook's eyes were filled with anger he wanted to go and punch Taehyung for hurting the only girl that truly loved him. Jungkook also turned his back to run behind the two but was stopped when Mina held his hand

"Leave me alone!" Jungkook said harshly "I told you she'll regret it" Mina said smirking "you did this !?!?" Jungkook asked with furious eyes

"I can do more than just this" she said jungkook pushed her hand away "watch your actions or else y/n will get more than this" she said in a threatening voice.

"Leave her alone" jungkook said "if you stay with me I will" she said getting closer to him.

Y/n POV:

I ran out of the place crying and I felt really hurt for what Taehyung has done.

I felt a strong hand grab my wrist and turn my weak body around. I met Taehyung's eyes then tried to break free from his grip "Leave me alone!!" I said crying while also showing some anger in my voice.

"I can explain it's not what it looks like!" He said "I don't want to hear your explanation Kim Taehyung!" I said then walked away from him crying even more.

I felt his two hands wrap around my waist as his head rested on my shoulder. His hot breath was hitting my neck as my eyes flooded with hurt tears.

"I hate you" I said in an average voice "I hate you" I said it louder and clearly.

I pushed him away from me as I saw him hurt but I'm not falling for those innocent eyes anymore.

"You hate me?" He said as I nodded slowly with my tears "so much" I said then left him standing there.

J u n g k o o k POV:

" I can't stay with you Mina" I said as she looked at me "why?" She asked "because I'm in love with someone else" I answered pushing her away from me.

I quickly ran to y/n, I wanted to comfort her but when I reached she wasn't there all I saw was Taehyung standing there. I went to him as he looked at me.

"Why did you do this to her?" I asked in an angry tone "it wasn't my fault, my parents made me marry her!" Taehyung answered getting louder.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her you don't deserve her" I said angrily then walking past him bumping my shoulder on to his then walking to y/n. I ran to her house but she wasn't there, nor her things or clothes were.

All I could do is call out her name with tears in my eyes. "Y/n!" I called out but nothing but the echoes were heard.

I sat on her bed with my hands on my face. I looked to my left finding a pink letter there. I quickly ran and unfolded the paper feeling it a bit wet and realizing that
y/n wrote this letter with her own tears.

Dear Jungkook

Today was the most unforgettable day ever, and I couldn't handle staying here anymore. I'm going back to Busan and I'll never come back jungkook. I just wanted you to know not to look for me. I'm no longer the y/n you guys want. Goodbye forever jungkook

-y/n-

My tears couldn't be held in anymore, they just fell down as I kicked the bed hardly thinking that I was too late to get her back.
Please don't leave me alone y/n!

[After 6 Years]

Authors POV:

Y/n moved in with her grandmother that showed her love and made y/n happy. But everynight y/n would go to her room and cry remembering the incident that would never leave her mind.

The boys formed a new modern Kpop group called BTS, and made lots of people happy by listening to their music. all boys were happy except jungkook. He'd always look at the blue seashell and take it with him as it gave him good luck.

He even wrote y/n a song called "Love Is Not Over " putting all his true feelings in it and showed how much he loved her.

Taehyung got married to Mina's sister, eumji and now has a girl named y/n. He truly loved y/n and he couldn't forget the joy and happiness she got him. He wanted his daughter to be just like y/n. Beautiful, happy, and gives love that makes a person happy.

Mina has been sent back to her parents that keep getting her into arranged marriages that she always ran away from. At the end they forced her on a marriage with Min Hyuk the boy with the big business and companies. Her parents didn't care about her they wanted they're company to grow bigger and not the love of their daughter.

-The End-

Author: this is the end of this book, thank you all for reading it I really appreciate it, love you all and I'd love to thank the people who voted, commented, and read this book from the begging. Love you all! ❤️