02: Sleepover

I woke up on Jungkook's bed, he must've carried me yesterday. My eyes searched the room looking for him but he wasn't in the room

I look at the small alarm clock by his bed 12:52. I gasp thinking I slept too much today and half of the day is lost.

I stood up and quickly went to the bathroom, I walked into the bathroom and slide the curtains and found Jungkook standing there..

My eyes widen as I screamed and he yelled "yah!! Get out of here!!" Trying to cover his body. I quickly covered the curtains again and ran outside trying to realize that

I JUST SAW JUNGKOOK NAKED?!!?

I put my hands on my mouth still in shock. How am I supposed to look at him now? And my clothes are all wet because of that "incident".

I slowly walked out of the room and sat on the dining table not saying a word while the others just looked at me

"Yah what's wrong?" Jin asked me "a-ah n-n-nothing" I said as I let out a nervous and awkward laugh then ate really really fast and ran to Jungkook's room again to get my phone and leave this place.

I knocked the door but jungkook didn't answer so he must've been still in his shower, I went in slowly and grabbed my phone and ran out of their dorm.

J u n g k o o k P o v:

Y/n just freaking saw my body??!! How are we supposed to even look at each other?! Aish that girl.

I finished my shower then wore my clothes, then I walked to the dining table where the hyungs looked confused. I grabbed my seat and sat on the chair.

"Yah, what's wrong with Y/n?" Namjoon asked me, my eyes widen a bit remembering what just happened. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating.

Thank god she left or else this would've been so awkward. It's not that I don't want her to stay.

Y/N  P o v:

I went to my apartment that I share with Mina, I quickly closed the door and stood behind it then started panting and trying to breathe.

Mina walked out of the kitchen with a cup of water and looked at me "your okay?" She asked me than drinking her water "y-yeah I mean why wouldn't I be?!" I said so nervously then ran to my room.

I closed the door and just sat on my bed while I heard a knock on the door.

Knock knock

"C-come in" I said without even looking at the door "what happened over there?" Min asked sitting beside me. I shook my head but then she flicked my forehead.

"Ouch! Yah! It hurts!" I said but she let out a chuckle "tell me what happened and don't you dare lie to me" she said pointing her fingers on me

"I-I......S-S-saw j-j-jungkook in t-the.......... S-shower" I said looking down as she laughed immediately and couldn't stop laughing at me.

I threw a pillow on her "yah! It's not funny!" I said crossing my hands over my chest. "Did you like what you saw?" She said then continued laughing. My cheeks instantly blushed so badly

"Yah!!" I said then grabbing another pillow and slapping her with it until she stopped laughing.

"Oh I forgot today the boys wanted to have a sleepover get prepared" she said then stood up and left my room.

I laid flatly on my bed looking at the ceiling and let out a sigh. I sat back up and prepared my bag for tonight. I got my cutest pajamas with me and my toothbrush, soap, and other essentials as well.

I packed up my bag and went downstairs, Mina was ready so she drove us to their dorm since she has her license now.

We reached the dorm and rang the bell, jungkook opened the door as Mina smiled and stepped inside me and jungkook just stood by the door.

My cheeks turned red as I turn around to leave but he grabbed my wrist "where do you think your going?" He said as I looked at him

"This is gonna be so awkward" I said as he chuckled "stop the nonsense and get in" he said pulling me inside. I walked to the living room and placed my bag down then sat on the couch.

Jungkook sat beside me while the members and Mina were playing "where's Taehyung?" I asked as he looked at me "still sleeping" I nodded then Jin came to the living room

"Oh you guys are here, Uhm y/n-ah, can you go wake Taehyung up?" He said as my eyes widen but then jungkook stood up "hyung I can go" jungkook offered.

"No you stay I need you to go to the supermarket" Jin said "but weren't you there yesterday?" Jungkook asked "yeah but we didn't get everything they only got chips and stuff" Jin said as Jungkook nodded.

I stood up and walked to Taehyung's room, I knocked the door "Taehyung-ah? Wake up" I said softly but he didn't answer so I quietly went in as he was sleeping. I sat by the edge of his bed and couldn't help but stare at him.

His eyes, hair, nose, lips, and face were all perfect. I shook his body lightly trying to wake him up "Taehyung-ah wake up~" I said.

One of his eyes opened and looked at me, he pulled my body over his and my heart was beating really fast.

He was looking into my eyes deeply then as I looked at him. His eyes soon were on my lips then back on my eyes. My heart beat can be heard all the way to outside Taehyung please stop~~

He leaned in for a kiss and grabbed the back of my head to kiss me but a knock on the door interrupted, I quickly stood up "Taehyung-ah? Your awake?" Jin's voice said through the door

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute" Taehyung answered as he stood up, I just stood there looking at his moves and trying to think of what just happened. Was I daydreaming? Did he really want to kiss me?

Taehyung looked at me with a serious face then came closer as I stepped backward, he trapped in between his hands that rested on the wall.

His hot breath was soon tickling my lips. His nose was on mine and as he looked into my eyes my heart was about to explode and burst. The door suddenly opened revealing jungkook standing there.

I slowly pushed Taehyung away and walked out of the door with my head down. I walked past jungkook bumping his shoulder onto mine then walked out of the room.

J U N G O O K  P O V:

Taehyung and Y/n were taking so long so I walked to the room and opened the door. My heart fell and shattered after seeing the scene that I've never wanted to witness.

Taehyung and y/n seemed to be kissing and as a best friend I should be happy for her since she likes him a lot but my feelings for her are beyond just friends.