07: Broken

The mother loved her son and they seemed like the happiest family ever.

I looked at jungkook that seemed to love the food here I forwarded my plates towards him "you can have mine".

He smiled as he sighed into the plate and made me chuckle "Jimin we'll have to leave early tonight sorry honey" the mother told Jimin as he smiled "I'll take you home" he said as the three of them left.

"I think we should leave now" I said as they nodded "y/n-ah?" Mina said with a cute voice as I looked at her "can I stay over at their dorm?" She asked me as I nodded "yeah okay"

I said as I got up then walked away from the table. Someone grabbed my wrist as I looked behind I saw jungkook.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned "nothing I'm okay" I said then he slowly let go of my hand.

"I'll walk you home" he offered "no I can walk home alone" I said "I can't let you go home alone y/n" he said "I'll be okay jungkook trust me" I said as I smiled then left the place.

I walked into the dark streets that didn't even have cars passing by, it was really late now.

I walked in the streets as I felt someone pull my hands, I looked to the back and found a group of guys smirking while looking at me.

I quickly pulled away my hand "oh don't worry baby we just want to have fun" one of them said smirking while the other ones laughed.

"Leave me alone" I said then turned my back away he pulled my hand and pulled me against the hard brick wall.

My back smashed the wall as I closed my eyes in pain, he held both my wrists. "Leave me alone!" I said screaming on the top of my lungs.

The guy slapped me across the face as my whole face went to the left, soon the blood was dripping from my lips and I tasted the blood in my mouth.

I turned back at him with anger in my eyes the guy punched me hard and made me fall in the ground. I felt like passing out but I couldn't just stay here sitting like that.

I grabbed a brick from the floor and threw it on his head making him fall. I quickly ran away from the rest of the guys.

I soon lost them and reached my house my eyes were purple and my lips were bleeding and I also had some bruises. I opened the door of my house and looked it.

I threw my bag on the floor and ran to the kitchen for ice. I put the ice on my eyes. Soon it felt a bit better but what if someone sees this?!

I walked out of the kitchen then into my room, I took off my clothes and tried putting my pajamas.

My body felt weak and hurt and I had a small bruise on my stomach from when the guy pushed me.

I sighed as I put the shirt then slide into my shorts. My body felt broken and specially my back that was pulled against a hard wall.

I tried going to sleep but the pain was killing me soon enough my body finally gave up and my eyelids soon blocked the light of my eyesight.

{the next day}

I woke up feeling my body not any better, I tried walking but my legs felt weak. I groaned in pain then walked to the living room.

I put a blanket that laid on the couch over my body. I turned some tv on and sat there. My phone rang as I picked it up "Anyoung" I heard kookie say over the phone

"H-hi kookie!" I said trying to sound normal "me and the boys are coming over with a surprise you'll love!" He said happy and excited.

"O-oh really? Can't wait" I said as he hung up. I now need to hide all this! How am I supposed to hide my purple eyes and the bruises over my body.

I walked to my room and put on clothes that cover all my skin, I wore some glasses I had on my desk and fixed my hair then whipping the blood off my lips.

Well this is gonna be hard, the doors bell rang as I walked downstairs and opened the door finding the boys but they were only 6 boys.

Mina and Taehyung weren't there, I made all members enter and watch tv while I went to my room. I took off my shirt revealing only my bra as I put some ointment on the purple bruise.

Someone knocked the door but I didn't hear and just continued applying some ointment. My bruises hurt really badly.

The door suddenly swung open as I look by the door seeing jungkook, my eyes widen seeing jungkook there.

He closed the door and walked to me with wide eyes looking at how hurt my body looked "what's this?" He asked concerned "n-nothing" I said turning my back wanting to pick up my shirt and wear it back on.

He turned my body around and looked at me with serious eyes "who did this?" He asked as I looked down "y-yesterday w-w-while I walked home..." I said as he sighed.

"I told you that I'll take you home!" He said nearly screaming at me "you never listen! Can't you listen and do what's right for once?!!" He said yelling at me.

This is his first time Jungkook was screaming at me, his voice never went above mine but this isn't the jungkook I used to know. My eyes started to tear up as they turned red.

"Why are you screaming?! I didn't do anything wrong! What's it to you?!" I said screaming back at him..

Tears rolled down my eyes but I whipped them off quickly, I grabbed my shirt and wore it quickly "leave me alone" I said in a threatening tone I never used specifically against jungkook.

He's my best friend and I'd never say such things to him. What the hell is wrong with me?! He cared about me and I'm just being ungrateful!

I walked out of the house away from jungkook and tears just streamed down my face. I sat on the bench by the small park looking at the birds and crying.

Soon I calmed myself down then looked my right and saw a small coffee shop where me and Taehyung always met.

I smiled remembering my memories I made with Taehyung, I looked at the coffee shop's window and noticed two familiar figures.

I whipped off the tears that made my vision more clear then got stabbed by the heart after noticing they were........

Mina & Taehyung...