03: Beach

Y/n P o v:

I walked to the living room and sat down confused at what just happened, Jungkook came out of the room and walked past me and left the place.

He closed the door and walked out and now I'm even more confused then before.

Jungkook didn't even talk to me after what he saw, he should be sitting with me here and comfort me like he usually does.

I messed my hair in frustration because I was seriously confused; first Taehyung was acting weird and now Jungkook.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom but someone was using it so I had to wait outside, Taehyung opened the door with a towel around his waist and his upper body was all exposed.

The water was rolling down from his hair then between his abs, he looked at me as I looked down.

"I-I'm sorry for what happened earlier y/n" he said "I-its okay" I replayed then looked up at him.

I walked to the bathroom leaving him outside and locked the door, I washed my face then dried it and walked out.

I went to the living room as all members were there except jungkook, I called him but he didn't pick up. A knock was heard on the door as I went and opened it revealing jungkook.

He came in and walked straight to his room without even looking at me or saying anything. "Jungkook?" Mina said but he just ignored everyone and walked to his room.

"You guys can start the movie" I said as I went to his room, I knocked the door then went in.

He was just sitting on his bed lost in some thoughts "jungkook-ah? What happened?" I said softly and sat next to him.

"Nothing" he answered "come on tell me" I said as he looked at me "I will tell you later" he said with a smile.

I really wanted to know but his smile made me sure that he's okay.
"Let's watch the movie then" I told him with a comfortable smile that we always exchange

"Okay" he said then we both went to the living room hand in hand. all of them know that me and Jungkook are pretty close and they don't mind it.

Taehyung send me a glare then continued watching the movie, I ignored him and sat next to jungkook on the couch.

I took a cup of water and drank it while watching the movie. A really dirty scene came up if you know what I mean. I chocked in my own water and coughed as Jungkook laughed at me.

The rest seemed okay with it but I wasn't. Not because I don't watch these types of stuff it's because me surrounded with BOYS watching THIS isn't a good idea.

The scene was gone and the movie soon finished, they all went to sleep as I stood and walked to the kitchen.

I drank some water then went to sleep on Jungkook's lap.

{the next day}

I woke up by a loud shatter of glass, I sat up quickly as Jungkook quickly opened his eyes.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked me as I shrugged my shoulders then walked with him to the kitchen.

Seemed like Mina slipped a plate out of her hands. Her hands were okay, no blood or anything.

We all sat on the table read for breakfast "you guys wanna go out?" Jhope asked as we all nodded.

"Beach!" Jimin exclaimed as we all agreed "but me and y/n didn't get our swimsuits" Mina said then pouted.

"We'll go shopping then" Jin said as we were all excited to go out.

We all got ready and left the house and reached the mall. We looked for shops that sell some swimsuits.

I held Jungkook's arm while the other members walked with us. "Let's see that shop" I said pointing at a shop.

They all nodded as we entered looking for suits "yah~ help me pick one" Mina said holding some suits in her hands "uhmm let me see" I said looking at what she chose.

"This one looks really good" I said holding her a white bikini that I knew would suit her well.

She smiled and bought it while I still looked around, I found a black bikini and seemed like it was the last piece.

I hoped it's my size since it's the last piece, I went into the changing room and put it on.

It was my size exactly so I decided to get it, I put my clothes back on and took the suit to the cashier with me.

I hand tapped on my shoulder as I looked up and meet Taehyung's eyes "I'll pay for it" he said as I shook my head but it was too late.

He garbed it from my hands and went to the cashier and paid for it. "Thank you" I said as he smiled that made my heart flutter.

We exited the shop and went to the other members that were waiting for us.

I walked to jungkook as he smiled and grabbed the bag from my hands "I'll take that".

I gave it to him as he put an arm around my shoulder. We walked to the car and Jin drove us to the beach.

We reached as all guys changed and they looked really attractive, I couldn't help but stare at their body but then looked away.

Mina went and changed while all guys there stared at her, I felt like I didn't want to wear my swimsuit afraid they'll compare me to her.

She did look pretty attractive and I can see guys looking at her body.

They all went in the water while I just sat with my normal clothes.

Jungkook came and sat next to me
"Why didn't you change yet?" He asked me I just shrugged my shoulder then he looked at me

"Yah~ how many times do I have to tell you that your body looks great the way it is, stop comparing yourself to Mina" he said smiling

I nodded and thanked him then walked to the bathroom and changed, I walked out of the bathroom as Jungkook looked at me.

"Y-you look amazing" he said as I smiled "I'll go get some water" he said as he left.

2 guys approached me smirking and looking at my body from head to toe.

"Looks like we've got a hot cupcake over here" one of them said then stepped forward as I went to the back.

A hand slide around my waist and my body was pulled closer, I looked up to see Taehyung glaring at the guys with a serious look.

"Don't you dare touch her" he said seriously, the guy put a grin on his face "and who are you to tell me that?" The guy said

"Her boyfriend, and I'm telling you not to touch her" Taehyung said as the two guys walked away.

Did he just say that he's my boyfriend?!  know that he said that to scare the dudes but I'm still happy.... I wish he really was my boyfriend... :(