08: I'll Stay Away

This time I felt like my heart would burst and I wanted to scream and cry but I can't....

Although me and Taehyung aren't dating or in love but I thought he liked me not my best friend.

Jungkook I wish you were here, you would've pulled me to a hug and patted my head and said "it's okay" a deep voice from behind me said.

I turned around and saw jungkook with his cute smile. He came and hugged me tightly not letting me go.

He stroke my hair with his soft hands, he kissed my head "it's okay y/n" he said again.

I couldn't help but cry a he tried to calm me down. Jungkook's amazing voice was played in my ears, "butterfly~~ like a butter fly~~" he sang

I looked up at him as he cupped my face with both of his hands then whipped off my tears with his thumbs.

I was looking into his eyes that always make me feel that I'm grateful for having him. I need to apologize for my stupid behavior I showed earlier

We both got up and started walking back home "sorry jungkook" I said as he looked at me "what for?" He asked

"I shouldn't have screamed at you back there, you were only worried about me and all I did was yell at you, your right I never do the right thing not even for once and I'm tr-"

I was cut off by Jungkook's lips crashing on mine, my eyes widen then I blinked multiple times after processing what just happened.

His kiss was passionate and I felt like I wanted the moment to last longer. His lips were pink and plumply and when we had the kiss our lips melted into each other.

He broke the kiss and looked at me with a smile "you shouldn't be sorry anyone would've reacted that way" he said with a smile.

Wait! Did we just not kiss?!

I slowly put my fingers on my lips remembering jungkook kissing me "you never shut up sorry I had to kiss you" he said with a giggle.

I hit his shoulder playfully "I-I don't talk t-that much" I said "yes you do" he answered.

"Uhmm I also need to apologize for yelling at you I could've talked calmly but I just lost control of it, and if I didn't yell at the first place none of this would've happened" he said as I smiled "apology accepted" I said as he smiled back.

We reached home and jungkook rang the bell, Jhope opened the door as we went in "where were you two?" Jin asked

"Coffee!" I said "The Park!" Jungkook said. We both said in unison confusing the boys "w-we drank coffee w-while walking i-in t-the park" I tried to explain as they went with it.

After that the bell rang revealing Taehyung and Mina standing by the door.

I ignored both of them for the rest of the day I don't know why but my heart seemed to break each time they sit next to each other or talk with each other.

I just stayed quit the whole time except around jungkook. He'd always try cheering me up. Although I didn't talk to him or tell him about how I feel he just understood my feelings by looking at my face when Taehyung and Mina get all together.

I sat on the kitchen counter while all the rest were in the living room. I just sat there drinking some water then saw a bottle of wine under the table.

I hesitated in drinking some or not Since I can't handle alcohol pretty well. I was carving for it and by looking at it I wanted to drink it.

I got up and took the bottle then poured some in a glass. I started drinking it closing my eyes then put the glass on the table while making a refreshing sound

Looking at it made me want more and soon enough the whole bottle was empty.

I lost balance of my body and the bottle slipped off my hands and shattered on the floor.

The bottle was broken as I tried to keep standing, I was about to fall until a hand slide around my waist catching me.

I was carried bridal style, I tried opening my eyes to recognize the face but everything just turned black on me

#######

I opened my eyes slowly feeling my head hurt really bad, I held it closing my eyes in pain.

I opened the drawer next to me and took some pain killers. My head felt better and I let out a sigh. I sat up on my bed and fixed my messy hair with my fingers

The door suddenly was knocked and a tall guy with brown hair came in "t-t-Taehyung?" I said as he smiled then came in with a tray filled with food.

He put it by my nightstand and sat on the edge of my bed. "How do you feel?" He asked me as I looked down "b-better" I said as he handed me a bowl with soup.

"This will make you feel better" he said as I smiled smelling it. "Thank you" I said as I drank it all.

He put his hand on my forehead then my cheeks and then my neck "you don't have a fever which is good" he said.

Him touching me made my heart beat really fast but I wanted to ignore him and I wanted to stay away from him

"T-Taehyung you can go now I-I'll just take some rest" I said as he nodded then stood up taking the empty plates with him and left.

I didn't want to do this, I want him to take care of me and help me! I can't ignore someone I truly love! Taehyung confuses me a lot first he takes me out then my best friend and now he helps me and take cares of me?! I think I'll have to stay away from him as far as possible.