sleep

*texting*
noahhhhhhh: yo guys did you realize millie and finn went by them selfs??
puddingkingg: dude i thought i was the only one...
chocolatedaddyy: AWE FILLIE
noahhhhhhh: lol caleb

*chat has ended*

IRL
finn's p.o.v
so the car ride was about 4 hours because thats where the best camping place was. We had all decided on staying for 3 days but we changed it to five since i wanted to stay more time. So the ride was gonna be pretty long. We and millie talked for like an hour about our time off. Her eyes are so pretty. Woah finny chill out , you dont like her like that. So me and millie talked for a while and put in her headphones and so did i. Then about 10 minutes later i felt her fall on my lap. I guess she must have fallen asleep and fell into my lap. I couldn't wake her up. ugh whatever it's fine , i dont mind.
i started staring at her and i never realized how pretty she actually is. I knew she was pretty but she is even cuter when she is alseep.what the heck is wrong with me?! She is just my friend. i started to run my fingers through her smooth short hair. She smiled in her sleep and so did i.

millie's p.o.v
i woke up in the car in finn's lap and him smiling at me which caused me to smile back at him.
"Oh sorry you fell asleep and fell into my-"
i cut him off by saying "yea i know my bad"
"No No , its fine , i didnt really mind..."
finn said kinda under his breath.
"You sure?" i asked him.
"yea it's fine, just keep sleeping"
he responded smiling.
"Ok thanks finn"
I say back smiling.
to be honest finn is super cute when he acts like that.

general p.o.v
so they had to stop at a gas station for gas and some food. as finn's mom put gas in, he woke up millie and they went to get some food and drinks.

millie's p.o.v
as me and finn were walking through the store, i stopped at this thing i saw.
"Hey finn, come here"
"hey mills what happened?"
"Wanna play this bean boozled thing, i see it everywhere all the time" i told him.
"yea, that would be fun i mean we still have like 2 hours left"  " lets get some card games too" finn answered.
so me and finn got some food and drinks and bought uno, the bean boozled thing, and some other game.

finn's mom p.o.v
i don't know what is going on with finn and millie but they are always talking and how only millie came to this trip, i dont know, but if finn and millie dated i dont think i would mind millie is such a nice girl.

A/N
comment any suggestions💞