tears

general point of view
finn and millie had heard a gunshot off in the distance and they both ran in the opposite direction. they came to a halt when they heard rustling near them.
"finn? what that you?!"
"no i thought that was you!" finn answered.
then they heard another one, another gunshot, but this one was alot closer.
millie and finn held hands and kept on running until they found a good place to hide. they had probably ran about two or three miles away from where they slept. so they were even farther away from the campsite.
finn and millie found a tree with a huge hole enough to fill two people.
they both got in and stood there waiting for who ever that was to pass.
soon they both made eye contact.
millie looked down and bit her lip and smiled at finn.
"wow how can someone be so pretty"
"thank you finn" millie said, starting to blush.
"oh i said that out loud?" finn said blushing.
millie laughed and started leaning and finn got the message and started leaning in.
"HEY LOVEBIRDS!" millie and finn both jumped back and heard someone running near the tree they were hiding in. they both grabbed their mouths.
"i know you guys are here, stranger things sucked, you guys cant act! ,the duffer brothers stole my idea!! , you both deserve to die!"
a man yelled from about 10 feet away.
millie and finn heard him run away probably giving up in this area and looking somewhere else.
millie was in tears and finn held her close. they didnt know what to do.

A/N
are you guys enjoying the story so far??