.9

millie's point of view
me and finn were awoken to the sound of a gunshot. My head was still resting on his chest. We hear the man say
"i will back you two!!"
"crap im out of ammo" we hear him say under his breath.
once we couldn't hear anything we got out of the tree and ran in the direction we were running in yesterday. We were holding hands and running for our lives. When we reached some type of border. it was the border separating the real forest and the camp we were staying at.
"should we-" Finn started saying when, suddenly we hear a gunshot and a man say "i got you two now!"
"GO,GO,GO " Finn screams.
we climb through a hole small in the fence enough for one person at a time.
i go in first and as Finn goes through i hear him scream at the top of his lungs,
he has been shot.
-
-
-
i run over to him. the man bangs on the fence. which he clearly can not fit through
"if i don't get to you in time, the bears will" the man says laughing at us.
at this point i am in tears. Finn was shot in the leg.
"FINN,ARE YOU OK" i ask sobbing.
"yes...millie, put pressure on the shot,take my jacket off , use that"
"ok,ok"
i do what Finn tells me and i use his jacket to put pressure on the shot.
i pulled him away from the fence and i found a place the man can not find us.
Finns leg has finally stopped bleeding.
i was alot calmer knowing i found a place i know he won't find.  i found a small cave about the size of the fence. i was worried he would find us but i know im safe with Finn but since he is hurt it is going to be harder since i have to care for him. But i don't mind, i would do anything for him.