.10

Finn's point of view
i woke up at what i think was like 4:30 am. the sun was just rising. I don't remember much of what happened.
I remember getting shot, climbing into the real forest, and millie caring for me.
I look over at millie, slowly falling asleep. She was trying to stay up to watch for me. Man, i don't know what i would do without her.
-
-
-
general p.o.v
Finn had just woken up, and millie was drifting asleep. millie looked over at Finn and saw he was awake.
"Oh thank god" millie whispered to herself.
"what happened millie" Finn asked.
"I was scared you weren't gonna wake up Finn" millie said.
"Get over here mills" Finn says.
millie gets up and walks up towards Finn and he hugs her.
Her head was on his chest and she could hear his heartbeat.
Millie hugged Finn back, and she snuggled into his embrace.
"go to sleep mills,you need some rest"
Finn whispers in her ear and kissed her forehead lightly.
They tighten their embrace.
"Thanks Finn, i'll see you in a bit" millie says giving Finn a small peck on the cheek and smiling down and drifting off.
Finn looks at her and realizes how much he really loves this girl.
-
-
-
This is there third night out here. the cast,there family's, everyone was looking for them. Finn and millie woke up and they both soon heard a helicopter above them. millie ran out since Finns leg is still hurt.
by the time millie got out the helicopter had left.

A/N
sorry for the short chapters, i'll update more later!