.20

A/N sorry i haven't been writing lately i haven't had any idea's but i finally got one ;) also im almost at 10k WhAt

Finn's p.o.v.
Me and millie walked about two miles before we found a sign we were getting close. We found the fence we crawled through trying to get away from the man a few weeks earlier. We were scared to see the man again, and my leg still hasn't fully recovered. I learned to deal with the pain, also how to run because well i didn't have a choice. we walked into the small hole in the fence and kept walking.

millie's p.o.v
i still can't believe all this happened. It all seems like a movie. The only reason i am kinda ok right now is Finn. He is the best thing about this whole situation. The way he comforts me, how he actually cares for me , makes me really happy and bubbly inside. i dont think anybody else could have treated me like this. Although all this was scary it brought me and Finn closer together, so i guess this makes me a little bit happier about it. i realized i liked Finn, my costar, my best friend, a goofball, "jeff" , and so many more things. I actually like Finn Wolfhard. I love Finn Wolfhard.

Finn's p.o.v
i didn't mean to stare at millie but wow even like that she looks amazing. I can't  comprehend how i never realized i liked her all these years. She is so , so ,
Perfect. All i want in a person, She has.
Humor, personality, nice , etc. and she is unbelievably adorable. I'm so lucky to have her. I don't know if she knows, and i don't care if she does, but i really do love millie bobby brown.

General p.o.v
they kept on walking down this unknown path until they finally found the original trail back to camp. They both were overly excited.
Millie started crying tears of joy, she finally made it back to her family and friends.
"awe millie don't cry" Finn said as he hugged her. Finn held onto her until she pulled back slowly and looked up at Finn who was about two inches taller than her. "We're back wolfhard, we're finally back" millie said as she smiled and tears fell down her face. Finn just smiled and observed her pretty, small face. He slowly starts leaning foward when they feel a light patter of rain hit their shoulders. They both look up beyond the trees and branches as the rain picks up speed. They look at each other and laugh. Finn starts leaning in again, and is the happiest he can be. Although it's raining and thundering, he was with millie. He was ok with anything happening in the world as long as he was with millie and it wasn't hurting her. Millie also starts to lean and their lips touch. This kiss was different. They both felt butterflies in their stomaches. They really did feel sparks fly. That's when they realized they really did love each other.

-
cute?? cuz idk
But i might have some idea's later so i might update soon for once.