finally

finn's p.o.v
so we were in the car and me and millie were really close to each other and i could even feel her breath. until my mom ruined it. i dont even know if i like millie or not. i think i dont but maybe i do? i did get mad at my mom for interrupting. I dont know , i guess i will find out.

millie's p.o.v
"finally" said finn as we got out of the car. "yea it feels like we were in there for like a whole day"
so we got to our campsite and we tried texting the cast but it wouldnt work so me and finn just started talking about stuff and wanted to take a hike. So we told his mom and she said it was fine.
so we headed out.

finn's p.o.v
so me and millie decided to take a hike since we both loved nature so we left the campsite and we were just talking about random stuff then somehow we got to stranger things season 2. so as we were walking i had remembered we had another kissing scene.
"hey millie , have you read the script for season 2 , episode 5 yet?"
"no i haven't finn why?"
"Well i was reading through it and ..."
"and what finn?"
"we have another kissing scene"
"oh wow, and by the way about the last one, i didnt hate it"
"oh so you liked it ??"
"oh shut it finny"
"that wasnt a no mills "
millie just stopped and smiled and then it faded.
"What happened millie??"
"um finn, where are we ?"
oh crap i think we went off trail and now we are lost.
"oh my gosh millie we went off trail"

general p.o.v
so it was getting pretty late like 6:00 pm and the sun was about to go down and millie and finn has no idea where they were.

A/N
so do you guys like the story so far??