.21

general p.o.v
millie and Finn found their way back and made it to where they were going to camp. But everything was closed off. At the front of the whole camp, there was a sign that read
"closed FOREVER"
  it didn't look very official and  the booth was bordered up with huge fat pieces of wood. The grass that used to be green was now a gross brown color. They were confused, why was the campsite closed??
"What do you think happened" they ask each other. They both shrug. Something really weird has to have happened here.

Millie's p.o.v
was this closed because of us?
Were we the reason this place was abandoned??
Everything seemed very fishy. I'm starting to become scared, it's dark and we are in the middle of a forest. A loud noise startled me and i jumped. I suddenly feel a warm hand grab mine, it was Finn. "It's ok millie, i'm here with you, we'll be ok" i give him a small smile back and we keep walking to the main road. When we got there, no cars were on the road. This whole situation was really messed up and we have no idea what is going on.

Here is what millie and Finn don't know. All of this is happening not because of them but because of the man looking for them. The one who shot Finn in the leg. He was still out there and with more weapons. The whole area was closed off so people wouldn't get hurt. Who knows what'll happen next?