.11

millie's point of view
we have been out here for four days now and Finn's leg is a lot better, he can walk better now.
i was so worried I would lose him. I really can't imagine a world without Finn wolfhard. I go back inside our cave and Finn was packing our things because today we were leaving this place and going somewhere new. 
Me and Finn climb out of this place and will try to find our way back to the camp. Finn started limping so i grab his hand and help him walk. Suddenly we hear something. Leaves, sticks, were being crunched. We stop in our tracks and look around. We don't see anything. Then from a far i make out a shape of a figure in the distance about 1/2 a mile away.
Uh oh, Finn we have to hurry.

Finn's point of view
Millie told me she saw some thing in distance. So we started walking a bit faster till we heard a low growling behind us.
-
-
general point of view
finn and millie start running and running till they reached a hill.
the hill looked over a huge abandoned city. they hear the growling get louder and closer so they ran down this hill and into an old gas station. There they found food, drinks , and some more stuff they could really use.
When they were walking in Millie tripped on a table that tipped over.
They both start busting out laughing and Finn bends down to help her up
and millie knocks him down too.
They both laugh and look into each other eyes. As they start leaning in they hear "WHO IS IN HERE"

A/N
hey guys! Sorry for not updating i have had a busy week but i am updating later today!💗