.17

k guys i am thinking about ending this story soon because i just don't know where to go with this anymore but i will try! also if you haven't seen my new story, go read it!

millie tells Finn about everything that happened and so did Finn then they start walking to the gas station to see Benny. But as they are walking there they found the gas station on fire and everything messy. Benny was no where to be seen. They start walking around to see if Benny if on the other side. But when they did, they found him, shot in the chest, by a dumpster.
millie turned into an emotional wreck, she had become really close to Benny and now he was gone. Finn held millie and told her she was gonna be ok and started wiping her tears until he saw the gang running towards them at a very fast pace. millie and Finn started sprinting in the other direction and didn't stop running. They finally lost the men after running about 1.5 miles.
Millie and Finn are out of breath but they found an old trail to their old cave near the border. They decided to spend the night there since millie was very sad. Finn held millie tight and very closely because he knew how hurt she was. Her tears fell upon his shirt but he didn't care, he just wanted her better.

sorry for not updating for so long i kinda wanted a break from all the fandom drama but i think its finally over so yeah.