.8

A/N
so it is getting really hard to come up with titles so im just gonna use numbers now :)

millie's point of view
im so scared at this point. i didn't know some people hated us that much. Finn kept telling me i was gonna be ok, but right now im not so sure about that.
both of our phones are dead. We have no way to communicate with anyone, and we don't know how to get back.
Not only that but neither of us have food. i am happy i am not alone but i think we have to stay in this tree tonight.

Finn's point of view
i have been acting all tough but i am pretty scared right now. We are only 14&13. we are both hungry, tried, very close to each other and worried. I am feeling a bit better i am with millie. at least i wasn't in this situation alone i say laughing to myself.
"what is so funny finny"
"well you see i didn't really imagine me and you in this situation right now" i tell her.
"hahah your right, i thought that we would sleeping, in a tent by now" millie says to me.
"same i didnt really see us stuck in a tree and 11:30 pm, hiding from someone who wants to kill us" we both laugh and smile at each other.
"finn..."
"yea millie"
"i don't know how to say this"
"just say it millie"
"i think i kinda like you"
"oh"
so many thoughts ran through my head. all the memories we have had.
the first time we met, going everywhere together, the kissing scene, the white house, jimmy falon, our photoshoot, everything just ran through my head.
i couldn't hold it back anymore.
i smashed my lips into hers and wrapped my arms around her waist in the small space we had. i felt her kiss back. we pulled back and she bit her lip and smiled at the ground.
"wow didn't  know you felt like that too Finn"
"well i do"
Millie fell asleep standing in this tree. She fell asleep on my chest and i just held her. i had never really thought about our moments together. I guess i never really knew how much i liked her.