.15

finn's p.o.v
its been so long since i've seen millie, and i don't even know if she is ok. I'm done waiting here, i am going out today and i am finding her. I'm getting my girl back.

millie's p.o.v
I'm sad, hungry and tired of staying in this tent so today im gonna go to the gas station and get some more food. i hope i don't see that horrible man from the other gas station...

general p.o.v
so both millie and finn set out not knowing what the other one was doing.
Millie set off to the gas station and over these past weeks she has learned to kill, and defend herself so she had a few weapons. Millie got to the gas station and starts walking around looking for anything she can use. until she hears.....
"hey i told you dumb kids to never come bac-, hey girl where is your little boyfriend?"
"Well he isn't my boyfriend and we got separated while we were running away from some gang thing group" millie says while almost shedding a tear, how she misses her boy.
"oh my the 'stranger things' gang huh, they tried to steal my gas station!! can you believe that?! i took care of the situation thought so its ok"
"yea cool"
"Hey so since you look very sad and hungry and just not ok, so what's your name girl"
"Millie, what's your's?"
"ma name's Benny, nice to officially meet you"

finn's p.o.v
as i was walking i notice a small fire in the distance next to a tent.
i run over.
i see potato chip bags, meat on the floor and other types of food.
"millie!!!!!???!??"
"millie? ....."
where are you, my beautiful girl

A/N
i am thinking about making another fillie story but a different plot so leave any suggestions or comments! 💗