Chapter Five

We step away from each other once a girl informs us Josh has started another fight in the other room. His third fight tonight.

"Sorry babe, we'll continue this another time?" His eyes search mine for an answer and I simply nod. He leans his head down once more kissing my lips.

He leaves the room quickly, leaving me by myself. My cheeks are flushed and an ungodly amount of sexual frustration has built up. I usually would have taken him up to a room, messed around a little. Maybe given him a blow job and have him touch me, we obviously wouldn't have sex and I hope he knows that.

"Hey there you are! Someone just told me they saw you making out with Ryan, how was it?" Liz asks, a surprised look in her eyes.

"Yep, it was good, thanks for forcing me to come tonight." I roll my eyes and smile.

"Sure thing." She laughs.

"What time is it? My phone died." I ask

"Just a little bit past one am. Niall was gonna head back soon, offered us a ride. Guess he can't find anyone to take home."

I nod and throw my arm over her shoulder, pulling her out of the room. The musty air inside the house clouds my nose, it'll be nice to get out of here.

Tarrah is stood on too if a table dancing and twirling her hips. Music is playing, the rhythm enticing others even more and her smile is bright. She glances over at Liz and I quickly stopping to wave. I wave back, her drunk personality entertaining.

"You guys should come up here, it's fun!" My smile falls to a frown, no way in hell am I dancing on a damn table at a stupid frat party. But before I know it Liz is dragging me towards the table and climbing on, she tugs on my wrist. No no no no, who does she think I am?

I yank my wrist from her grasp and step back into the crowd but still watch them, laughing. The two of them slowly moving their bodies, arms swiftly waving around. Tarrah begins to fiddle with the edge of her tank top and slowly raises it up. Liz is completely oblivious to what Tarrah is doing, but once everyone starts to 'ohhh' and 'awww' Liz turns around and is met with Tarrah's breasts, barely covered by her bra.

"Oh god. Tarrah put your shirt back on." She yells.

Liz jumps off the table, picking up the shirt and shaking her head at me. "Little help Addy?" I laugh and walk over to help drag Tarrah off the table.

We finally get her down and yank her shirt on. She reeks of the strong liquor she consumed a few hours ago.

"You guys ready?" Niall asks. Liz and I nod and we all step outside the house.

Sage is somewhere passed out upstairs and I have no clue where Lei is, I haven't seen her since we played truth or dare. She's probably with a boy.

My mind drifts away to my kiss with Ryan as I stare out the window. His lips moved against mine so easily and it made me wonder if he meant anything by it. I know we met only hours ago but I can't fight off the thought.

I slowly rethink the night, it really wasn't that bad, I actually enjoyed tonight. Except for my encounter with Harry. I can't stand him, he is so irritating. Seeing him wasn't horrible, he does have beautiful features his body moves so swiftly. But talking to him makes me more upset than I've ever been in my life. I am never one to act so bitchy, or to yell, but being around him today really brought out the worst in me, why would he hate me? Why does he have to be so immature?

We pull into the lot outside the dorms. We say thank you to Niall and head inside. I head straight to bed, I'm completely exhausted and I'll just shower in the morning. As I drift to sleep all I can think about is kissing. But the kiss is not being shared with Ryan.