Chapter Twenty Five

please remember to vote, love you all, thanks for all the reads!

I drop my dress back down over my thighs and unlock the stall, peering out to where the sinks and mirrors are pressed against the wall. Harry's standing in the middle of the bathroom a smug look on his face and I'm sure I look terrified.

"What the hell? Why are you in here?" I squeak. He walks closer to the stall I'm standing in and reaches for my wrist, tugging me out of the confining stall.

"You'll see." He hums darkly, his voice dripping with mischief. He walks to the end of the bathroom in the corner where the largest stall is set up and pulls me inside.

He locks us both inside and turns around to face me, a devious smile twitching on his lips. His body slowly moves towards mine and I stand there, frozen, and just watch as his tall frame stalks towards me.

"Let's fix your dress, love." He whispers, reaching down to the hem of my dress and lifting it up just above my hips.

His fingers teasingly brush against my thighs and then he grips my hips and rubs circles over my bones, my white boy short Calvin Klein underwear being a barrier between his hands and my skin. He releases my hips and clenches the material of my dress with his hands again, sliding it up to my breasts. One of his eyebrows raises, waiting for me to lift my arms and help him rid of the clothing.

I raise my arms above my head and he slips it off of me. My body tenses and I stand there cold and naked, in a bathroom stall with a heavenly looking man in front me. He fixes my dress and is about to slide it back over my head but the bathroom door opens and I shriek, gripping onto Harry and pushing him into the corner by the toilet.

"Shh baby it's okay." He whispers in my ear, running his fingers through my hair, his arms wrap around my back and mine are frantically thrown around his neck.

We stand there silently for what feels like forever and the girl finally leaves after flushing the toilet and not washing her hands. Disgusting.

She hummed the entire time she sat on the toilet and Harry and I had to repeatedly bite our hands and try not to laugh to keep ourselves hidden.

Harry and I step away from each other and he eyes me before coming close to me to assist me with my dress.

"You never fail to take my breath away." He sighs.

"You sure as hell didn't think that when we first met." I laugh, a part of me actually meaning it. Because it's true, he didn't like me at all when we first met, he practically hated me. He made me fucking cry.

"I thought you were hot from the moment I laid eyes on you, you just kind of pissed me off." He shrugs and I scoff in return.

"I pissed you off for no good reason." I scowl at him and he smiles at me, makes me frown even more, this isn't funny.

"I know, I'm a dick." He admits. I nod my head in agreement and he slides my dress over my head and down my body, the cold rings on his fingers grazing against my skin. "But once we kissed for the first time, I couldn't hate you. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stay away." He laughs, shrugging his shoulders and a pink tint emerging onto his cheeks.

"How romantic." I giggle and roll my eyes playfully at this messed up situation. I've grown to enjoy it though. I do appreciate what we have, deep down he's a very sweet guy and he means well. We just need to break down a couple walls and then I believe we could be something great.

"Shut up." He laughs and pulls me into him by my waist, his breath fanning over my lips.

Our foreheads rest against each other's and I tilt my head up to kiss him, but then I slowly bring it back down, not ready to ruin this silent but sweet moment. One of his hands shifts from my waist up to my chin and he angles my lips to meet his.