Chapter Twenty Nine

their outfits for dinner and what the restaurant looks like

their outfits for dinner and what the restaurant looks like. no, this restaurant is not in Oregon, I know, but I needed some place fancy, happy reading!

"Can I film you getting ready?"

"Fine, just don't get all up in my face, I want to try and look nice."

"Why? They're just my parents?"

"Exactly." I say as he speaks the reason himself.

As we drove back to the dorms Harry spilled the beans on what he needed to talk to me about and informed me his parents were coming to visit from New York. They're all going out to dinner tonight and he asked them if he could bring me along.

Honestly, I thought he was going to tell me some heartbreaking or exciting news. But I couldn't have been more wrong.

I'll admit, I'm a bit worried to meet them. I'm sure they'll ask questions about our, uh, relationship status, and I'm not sure what to say. Obviously I'll just have Harry answer, but what will he say?

His parents are coming here to check up with him about their family business. Harry apparently does something that has to do with numbers on the computer and his father prefers to discuss things in person. That's what they'll be doing Friday night when I leave to go see my family. Thank god they won't discuss it over dinner, numbers bore me.

"Where are we going to eat exactly? So I know what to wear." I ask Harry as I hide behind the shower curtain washing my hair. He's sat on the sink, or at least that's where he was sitting when I got in.

"Hm?" Harry asks. What could he possibly be doing that has his attention?

"Where are we eating?"

"Oh! Uh, Cafe Monarch. I think at least. We eat there every time they come."

"Is it fancy?" I ask, I hope it's not too fancy. I have dresses but not very many of them are elegant.