Chapter Seventeen

his beautiful ringed fingers.

"Um yea I'm in my room!" I yell.

Harry stares at me with a shocked but calm expression. My eyes go wide at the thought of her walking in on us.

"Harry go lock the fucking door, now." I whisper at him, my voice stern, almost on the verge of screaming due to panic.

He quickly gets up and runs over to the door twisting he lock. He walks back over to me, tip toeing and lies on the bed next to me, the springs squeaking as he bounces on.

I frantically stand up to search for my underwear but he pulls me back down next to him. A finger trails up my thigh and my breath hitches.

What the fuck is he doing?

"What the fuck are you doing?" I glare at him, not wanting him to actually stop.

"Addy," The door knob wiggles slightly and I ball my fists praying it doesn't somehow come unlocked.

"Addy whys you door locked?" Liz asks.

Oh just because Harry and I are fucking around, no big deal.

"I'm just. Um, I'm doing something." I can't think of anything to say. Lying on the spot not being one of my specialties.

Harry snickers next to me, his fingers trailing dangerously high up my inner thigh not helping my nerves in this risky situation.

"What? Wait, are you masturbating?" She laughs. My cheeks flame up, why did she have to go there?

"I wouldn't mind seeing that." Harry whispers against my neck, swiping his tongue under my ear.

"God no, go away!" I yell at Liz.

"And you, you're a perv." I scowl at Harry, attempting to shove his body away from mine.

"Mmm you like it baby." He practically moans into my neck.

I'm dying here. Liz needs to fucking leave.

"Well Tarrah's waiting downstairs, we're going to a party. Do you want to come?" Liz yells form outside my door.

"No I'm good! I'm just going to go to bed." I say.

"Thought so. That's why I'm going to mention the fact that Carson asked me if you're coming tonight."

"What?" I practically choke. He's asking about me? Carson is very attractive but he's no Harry.

"Yea. He's going to be disappointed when you don't show." She sighs.

Harry's touch is no longer against my skin. He's laying on his back, arms tucked behind his head, staring at the ceiling, no longer whispering perverted things against my neck or into my ear.

"Yea whatever. See ya!" I yell at her, hoping she'll get the hint to leave. She says bye and I hear the front door close, signaling she's gone.

"So what's up with you and Carson?" Harry asks, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"Whys he asking about you all of a sudden?"

"I don't know? He asked to kiss me one time but I told him no. I guess rejected him." My conscious suddenly aching, I feel bad for doing that now.

"He asked to kiss you? Fucking pussy." Harry laughs. "I don't think you should talk to him." He continuous.

"Why?" I press.

"Nothing about him is good news."

"Because everything about you is?" I remark.

"Yea actually." He smiles.