Epilogue

Three Years Later

We pull up to the small building and I can't help but bounce my legs in excitement.

This band was what helped bond Harry and I. We made a connection over the music these wonderful people wrote.

"You excited?" Harry laughs as he glances over at me in the passenger seat.

Nothing has really changed for us, we're both still head over heels in love. He looks the exact same, as do I, but we have grown up since our little fall out.

The both of us really committed after our break. He made that video of me and it reminded me of why I love him. Not because he's perfect, because as much as I like to think he is, he's not, and not because he's grown a love for videography, but because he tries. He really tries, and he not only tries for me but he tries for himself and that's what matters the most. Bettering yourself for you before you do it for anyone else.

Over the past few years, three to be exact, we've taught each other so much too. We know everything about one another. Like what our favorite position to sleep in is to how that one crush in Jr. High gave us many sleepless nights.

I know his deepest, biggest and smallest secrets and he knows all of mine.

It's been a team effort to get where we are today, a teamwork between him and I. I couldn't have asked for someone better to love and to be loved by.

"Of course I'm excited. This band made it a lot easier to like you." I smile and squeeze his hand which is interlocked with mine.

••

The last song of the night is the most famous, the most cheesiest too. ILYSB. The music video changed the meaning of the song quite a bit, but let's still pretend it's one of the most adorable, non psychotic love songs in the world.

"Before we play tonight's final song, I'd like to point out a couple in the crowd tonight. I was told that the lucky young man had something to say to his one true love tonight." Paul speaks through the microphone, a huge smile on his face.

I can't help but smile back, proposing at the concert of one of your favorite bands is cute.

It'd be even cuter if it were Harry and I getting engaged. Since we formed a connection with the help of these guys.

We have talked about getting married. Recently I moved in with him, we were ready for that step. Hell, were even ready for marriage, we have been for the past year if you ask me. But I won't push anything on Harry. I'll let him decide when the time is right.

Well, that time seems to be now.

I look to my left and find Harry bent down on one knee, a ring in his hand and nervous smile on his face. A circle has formed around us and my hands fly up to my mouth, completely shocked.

"I love you, Addy. Please let me treat you like the queen you are and let me love you the way you deserve to be loved for the rest of your life?" He asks, his lips starting to quiver like the sensitive guy he's become. He's opened up so much to me and to see him down on his knee, nervous and all, I couldn't be more in love with the fact I can love him until the day I die.