Chapter Fifteen

the song is 'someone else' by LANY they listen to it in the car, it's one of Harry's favs

Yesterday was Thursday and all I did was go to my two classes and come back to the dorms and sleep. It's only the first week and I'm already becoming sleep deprived.

I don't have any classes today, Friday is my day off. Because let's face it, I need a weekend longer than just two days.

Harry and I are going on that hike today, to film of course. He offered to drive us and I was totally okay with that.

I'm not sure how the temperature will change when we're up there so I decide to wear something somewhat warm.

A high neck, black onesie covers the top of my body and I pull my black ripped jeans on top. I slip into some black vans and tie a maroon jacket around my waist, just incase it gets cold. My hair is braided back, pieces slipping out of the braid making it look a little messy. I take my camera and switch out the lens, putting them into my small camera travel bag.

Harry should be here any minute, he said he'd come up and get me. A knock echoes through the dorm and I know it's him.

"You ready?" Harry asks when I swing the door open.

He eyes me for a moment, then realizes what he's doing and turns around. He begins walking away and I simply follow him outside.

Once we're in the car he instantly plugs his phone in.

"LANY again?" He smiles.

I nod my head happily and he scrolls through his playlist. He clicks a song and it begins to play. I smile to myself. It's called Someone Else and I really do love this song.

"This is one of my favorites." He says as he puts the car in drive and we pull out of the parking lot, driving to our desired spot.

The lyrics float throughout the car and I hum along. We go through several more songs, not saying a word to each other when we finally pull onto a gravel road. You have to drive on it in order to get to the trail. Little ghetto parking spots are made on the gravel and Harry parks the car, glancing over at me.

"I'm excited." I smile and open my door.

"I don't know how to feel about this yet." He mumbles to himself.

We walk side by side through the trail and I zoom into anything that catches my eyes. We stop a little ways in so I can teach Harry what to do because he is completely oblivious. He picks it up quick enough and we keep walking.

I glance around my shoulder when I notice Harry isn't next to me and see him filming me from behind. I smile and whip my head back around.

"I'm not your assignment, don't film me!" I laugh.

He runs up beside me, blush creeping onto his cheeks. We keep our mouths shut and rarely leave each other's side, I for one not wanting to get lost.

"It's going to get dark soon, lets stat walking back." He says to me.

I follow next to him and hold my camera against my chest. He brings his up and films the side of my face.

"You're so cheesy stop!" He laughs at me and rolls his eyes.

Feeling his shoulder brush against me constantly is driving me nuts and I wonder if he wants me as much as I want him. I desperately want to feel his lips against mine, but I would never admit that. My eyes constantly glance at him and he begins to notice, a smile forming on his face.

"What?" He wonders.

"Nothing, I don't know." He abruptly stops and I do the same.

"Come here." He beckons.