3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs

Original Stats:
1.2K Views. 34 Votes. 6 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Shocking Times & Storming Outs

━━━━━━━━━

"Austin. Austin Moon got in my way." Ally whispered. Trish's eyes widened as Dez's mouth dropped. The two sat in shock while Ally went back to her math problems. Trish turned quickly to Dez, only to see he was just as surprised by this as she was.

"Why on earth would Austin Moon talk with Ally?" Trish whispered. Dez shrugged before he remembered the events of lunch.

"Ally spilled her lunch on him. I left before things got really messy, though." Dez replied. Trish smiled as she pictured the bad boy covered in pizza. She had to admit, anything would look good on that boy.

"So what? He accosted Ally for this? That's not right." Trish wondered as they sat back.

The teacher had written new problems up on the board, only for the majority of the class to continue free time. Ally on the other hand, held a smile on her face. She loved school. Especially math. She loved the feeling that she got when she finished a problem. The added cherry on top if she got it right. The teacher smiled happily down at the one senior who was actually taking their last two months seriously.

The senior class was graduating at the beginning of May. Meaning, they really only had about a month and a half left. Ally shuddered at the thought of going off to college. Not that she would miss high school, but she wasn't exactly sure she would love college, either. She knew everything would change within the next couple of months.

The bell rang just as Ally wrote down the last problem. She smiled and turned in her paper before walking with Trish and Dez to history. They each took their respective seats in the back of the class. This was the one class where everything was flipped. The bad students sat at the front while the good, sat in the back. Ally drug her textbook out of her bag and let it fall with a thud down onto her desk. Trish laughed as Ally to cringed at the sound.

"Ally." Trish asked. Ally smiled and turned to face her friend. Trish wore a surprised look on her face as she looked just around Ally's head. Ally frowned before she turned around to see a familiar tall blond wearing his leather jacket. He stood above her with his hands slung into his pockets and a notebook sitting in between his arm and torso. Ally sighed and stood to face the boy head on. He still wore a bit of sauce on his white shirt, but from the looks of it, he was good at stain removing.

"Yes." Ally stated. Austin reached out and grabbed Ally's arm before moving them over to the side.

"You're friends with him?" Austin whispered. Ally nodded and turned back to see their new friend. Ally looked back to Austin to see he was fuming.

"What? Dez is nice, and you of all people-"

"Me of all people, what?" Austin hissed as he took a step closer to her. Ally began to take in shorter breaths. Austin was not one you wanted to mess with.

"Why do you need to know anyway? I don't need to tell you anything." Ally whispered as she noticed the class had all turned to watch the two battle it out at the back of the classroom. Austin rolled his eyes and shoved past the girl in front of him. Ally stumbled back into a nearby desk as Austin stormed out of the classroom. He was furious, and he had no idea why. This girl was getting to him. He didn't even know her name. All he knew, was she was a nerd. One that no one really knew. One that evidently had made friends, with his old best friend. He couldn't stand the fact that she may be taking him. He knew that he had left Dez so long ago, but Austin had heard things. He's heard Ally sings. With Dez by her side, she could be the one who ends up famous. He had always wished to be the singer-song writer, but he was never able to get to that stage of the process. He hated that this girl was able to take his place so easily. Not that he didn't make it easy for her. He did ditch Dez when they got into eighth grade. But in a way, it still wasn't his fault. He had others to blame for his loss in friendship.