22. Problems & Pink Hair

Original Stats:
723 Views. 20 Votes. 0 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Problems & Pink Hair

━━━━━━━━━

"He fought Dallas, genius." Trish said before Ally's face went cold. She should have known that if Austin was going to punch Dallas, he would want revenge. Everyone knew Dallas wasn't exactly right in the head. But they also knew just how much he envied Austin in every sense. He had followed him for the last four years of high school, only to take over his place once Austin stepped down. What Dallas never considered though, is Austin couldn't be replaced if he was still there. Austin Moon would be the bad boy up until the moment the senior class graduated.

"Oh." Ally muttered as she let her head fall slightly. Trish shook her head before walking over to the couch and taking a seat, Dez following her soon after. Austin rubbed his hand over Ally's, trying to reassure her that he was there.

"Ally." Austin whispered, practically begging for her attention. She sighed and looked up to him, seeing the smile that had rested on his face the second that she perked up.

"Yeah?" She whispered, barely even loud enough for Trish and Dez to hear. The two leaned forward as they tried to listen in. Trish was a gossip by heart, but when it came to his best friend's newest relationship, Dez could be pretty nosy himself.

"Why don't you two dial down the cutesy stuff so we can actually talk business. We still haven't even discussed how Austin's going to get famous." Trish called, growing tired of the whispering. She hated being left out of the loop of things. There was a huge chance Ally would tell her later, but still. Ally nodded before turning slightly to face both Trish, Dez, and Austin.

"Okay, I wasn't going to tell you guys this until Austin and I had a chance to talk about it, but I think I have the perfect song." Ally started, a happy smile taking over her face. Austin smiled too, loving how she lit up at the mention of music. She was the first person who understood just how music made him feel. Mainly because it made her feel the same.

"Really? What's it called?" Austin asked, wondering just what the amazing girl in front of him had come up with.

"Never mind that, I have the most amazing idea for a music video-"

"Shut it, Dez. The song is what matters right now." Trish interrupted, instantly feeling horrible for what she had said, "Oh my gosh." Trish mumbled before reaching for his hand. She hadn't snapped at him since their friendship had began to grow. Dez ignored the comment, knowing that it was the song that would determine if his video idea would work. It all came down to Ally at this point.

"Sorry guys." Dez said, not showing any signs of hurt. Trish let out a sigh of relief, happy that he wasn't hurt by her insult.

"It's fine, Dez." Austin reassured before looking to Ally, "So, what's the song?" Ally smiled widely before pulling out her phone and pulling up a picture she had taken of the song in her book. People could touch her phone, but she had a slight phobia of people touching her book. She wrote everything in there, and by everything, she meant everything. It was her songbook, diary, and journal all rolled into one. If anyone read it, she would die. This way, was much safer. Austin nodded before reaching out and glancing over the picture, already loving the song. He could see why Ally was so excited about it. He was growing more to the fact the more he read over it.

"This is amazing. It's called Double Take, right?" Austin asked, guessing on the fact that the chorus held the words double take. Ally nodded enthusiastically before taking the phone out of his hands, and bringing it over to Trish and Dez for review. Trish smiled before Dez jumped up off the couch.