8. News & New Plans

Original Stats:
892 Views. 32 Votes.

━━━━━━━━━

News & New Plans

━━━━━━━━━

Ally smiled slightly as she walked through the long hallways of Marino High. She hadn't seen Trish or Dez since last night, but she wasn't exactly looking forward to it. Her one job, to convince them that Austin had changed. The only problem, she wasn't even sure she believed it. It was simply just four days ago that Austin had begun pursuing her about them becoming partners. It seemed too fast now that Ally really thought about it. But, she did tell him that it may only be temporary.

"Okay, now that we're partners, I have something to ask you." Austin started.

"What?" Ally asked. Austin smiled slyly.

"Partners do things for each other, right?" Austin asked. Ally frowned and nodded warily.

"Yeah, I guess. Why? What do you want me to do? Because if its something illegal, that would definitely depend of the getting caught factor. But, if its something that isn't illegal it would probably happen-"

"Ally! It's nothing illegal. How much do you talk?" Austin asked. Ally shrugged as she thought it over.

"Not that much." Ally answered simply. Austin laughed. He even surprised himself with that laugh. It was the first real laugh he had had in forever. Ally felt herself smile at Austin. She had a feeling they would become fast friends.

"I beg to differ." Austin responded. Ally rolled her eyes playfully.

"Okay, what were you going to ask me?" Ally asked, getting back to the subject. Austin sighed as he prepared himself for the second biggest question of their half career together.

"I need you to get Dez and Trish on our side." Austin stated. Ally felt a frown reappearing on her face.

"Why do you need Trish and Dez?" Ally asked simply, not getting what the boy was getting at.

"Dez is a director, and we'll need a video. The only way that we'll make it is if we become overnight Internet sensations. And I'm assuming that Trish is good at winning arguments?" Austin continued. Ally nodded.

"Yeah, so you want her as your manager?" Ally finished for Austin. He nodded happily.

"Exactly." Austin said. Ally sighed.

"I'm not so sure about this." Ally mumbled as she took a seat on a nearby rock. Austin nodded knowingly.

You have to trust me, Ally."

At first, Ally had thought his idea was insane. But, soon after, he, of course, had her convinced. Ally could finally see why every girl in school had fallen for the bad boy. He had quite a way with words. Ally turned the corner to her locker to find her two best friends standing beside it, waiting for her. Ally took a deep breath as she prepared herself for the incoming conversations. She still had no idea if she was going to lie about her meeting. She could say that she and Elliot had an amazing night but then, her lies would catch up eventually. Especially since the two now know her boyfriend. She would just have to tell them the truth.

"Ally!" Trish yelled as she found her friend caught up in her thoughts. Dez waved enthusiastically towards their smaller friend. Ally smiled brightly as she slowly made her way to her friends. Trish frowned as she saw the passing emotions passing on her best friend's face. She looked extremely conflicted. The only question was, why?