10. Admittings & Ditchings

Original Stats:
791 Views. 31 Votes.

━━━━━━━━━

Admittings & Ditchings

━━━━━━━━━

"No, Austin. Let's just see who Ally really wants to be with. Would you rather be friends with this kid, or have your boyfriend? Who will it be Ally?" Elliott asked. Ally closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind. She really only had one clear choice. She opened her eyes to see Austin watching her with sad eyes. She looked back to Elliott, who was wearing an evil smirk on his face. And within that instant, Ally knew who was worth losing.

Ally sighed and began to speak up until she saw Trish and Dez making their way out to the hallway. They put Elliott up to this. She knew it.

"You know who I choose?" Ally started. Elliott smiled brightly as he held out his hand to her.

"I knew you'd make the right decision, Ally." Elliott said as he motioned for her to come closer. Ally shook her head with a smile.

"Austin." Ally finished before she walked over to the bad boy. She held out her hand to him as she walked forward. Austin stood back, completely dumbfounded. They had only started talking a few days ago.

"Come on." Ally said before she drug Austin outside the school. Austin followed, slowly stumbling after Ally. She lead him over to a secluded grassy area just outside the school before she stopped and threw her bag down on the ground.

"Trish and Dez put him up to that." Ally ranted as she began to pace back and forth. Austin stood back in wonderment before leaning back against the tree.

"You picked me?" Austin asked. Ally continued pacing, completely un-phased by the boy's comment.

"I can not believe he would even go along with that! What kind of boyfriend is he?" Ally continued. Austin felt his eyebrows bunch together as he watched Ally continue.

"You picked me?" Austin repeated a little louder. Ally stared down at the ground as she walked back and forth, mumbling things to herself in anger.

"He is the worst boyfriend in the history-"

"Ally!" Austin interrupted. Ally frowned at his interruption.

"What?" She asked sarcastically.

"Why did you pick me?" Austin asked again. Ally shrugged.

"Because you weren't putting me up to anything. That, and I'm pretty sure we have more in common than Elliot and I do. We're better friends than Elliot and I ever were. Even before we started dating." Ally rambled. Austin smirked as he heard her words.

"So you think we would make a great couple?" Austin teased. Ally's eyes widened.

"What? No, I mean that we're good friends. When did I say anything about a couple? Huh, couple. That's actually a funny word. You would think one would say boyfriend and girlfriend or relationship-"

"Ally!" Austin yelled. Ally rolled her eyes.

"What?" She groaned.

"Do you ever stop talking? I was teasing." Austin reassured with a smile. Ally laughed lightly, realizing the boy was right.

"Sorry, you kind of caught me off guard." Ally defended. Austin laughed and picked up her bag, handing it to her in the process.

"Kind of?" Austin asked. Ally sighed.