24. Wanting To & Walking Home

Original Stats:
683 Views. 20 Votes. 0 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Wanting To & Walking Home

━━━━━━━━━

Ally's eyes fluttered open slowly before she glanced around. She had absolutely no idea where she was. The last thing she remembered was talking with Austin. She breathed a sigh of relief as she realized she was in the hospital. She nodded to herself before attempting to stand up. Ally stopped after seeing a hand was wrapped around her own. She smiled as she slowly moved her hand out of Austin's grasp. He groaned slightly as Ally sat up straight on the bed. She felt herself blush as she noticed Austin still lacked a shirt. His had been ruined during the fight the day before and he hadn't actually talked with his parents himself. She breathed as she stood up and walked over to the window that sat to the left of the bed that Austin had now sprawled himself out on. She let her arms cross over her chest loosely as she leaned against the windowsill and watched as the cars drove by. They had a view of the road and a small water fountain that sat on the patio outside of the hospital.

She sighed as she let her mind fall to her last words with her father. He was probably still furious with her. She was almost scared to go home for fear that he would force her to stay. She had no intentions of staying in these clothes though, and Austin would be let out of the hospital later today. He would have to go home, as well. The two would probably see nothing of each other until they both were back in school. Which, Ally wasn't exactly looking forward to either. It was Saturday, so she still had today and tomorrow to prepare herself for the events that Monday would entail. She was hoping that she would be able to avoid Dallas when they returned. But she had a feeling that she would be seeing him a lot come Monday. He would want to rub it in her face that he beat up Austin. He would be even more pleased to hear that the two were together as of that night as well. He would tease her relentlessly once again.

Austin flipped over in his sleep, snoring momentarily as he did so. Ally brought her hand to her mouth, muffling the laugh that threatened to escape her lips. She watched as the bad boy took in slow, deep breaths as he slept. She would miss having him by her side. Despite going to bed so late and waking up as early as she had, she had never slept better. She felt at ease with Austin by her side.

Ally turned as she saw an ambulance pull into the hospital out of the corner of her eye. It reminded her so much of last night it was insane. She never wanted Austin to be in that kind of situation again. It had scared her half to death just thinking that he wouldn't make it. She was personally surprised she had been the one he had called first. She always thought if she was in that type of situation, she would call 911, but she knew he might not have had the energy to do so. But he evidently had enough energy to call her.

She smiled slightly as she played with the strings hanging from her jacket. They were now a couple. They were music partners as well. They could be out of here by the end of the next two to three weeks if all went as planned. Everything seemed as though it was falling into place. She couldn't contain her happiness. Soon enough, they would be famous. They wouldn't have to worry about the pettiness of their parents any longer.

"Ally?" Austin murmured as he flipped back over to face her. Ally turned just as Austin began to feel around the now half empty bed. His eyes shot open worriedly before he noticed his songwriter standing by the window. Ally smiled and waved shyly as Austin's face softened. He sighed as he laid back on the bed. He thought she had left early. He knew her staying here's at night was bad for both her and for himself, in terms of their parents. Ally and Austin would eventually have to come clean about their relationship.