31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth

Original Stats:
617 Views. 18 Votes. 2 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth

━━━━━━━━━

Ally smoothed out her dress with her hands as she looked herself up and down in the mirror of the guest bedroom next to Austin's. The bad boy had allowed the four to stay over at his house after the news of their fame had hit. His parents still had yet to be informed, as well as the other's parents. After a long while of bickering, they had decided to stay over at Austin's for the past two days. Now, with it being Saturday night, it was the party for the announcement of Austin signing with Starr Records.

She smiled as she turned away from the mirror, she had never been one to stare at herself for too long. Though, her best friend, was the complete opposite. She laughed as she walked over to the other side of the room, a door leading to the connected bathroom where Trish stood, fluffing her hair over and over again. Ally rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out of her blood red clutch to check the time.

"You do realize if we don't leave in three minutes we'll be late, right?" Ally teased as she leaned back against the doorframe. Trish dropped the brush in her hands before looking over to her best friend.

"How did time go that fast?" Trish asked rhetorically before shoving past Ally and over to the bed. The room was huge, holding two queen beds and two large walk in closets on opposite sides of the room. There was a knock on the door as Trish pushed her makeup and phone into her small black bag. Ally strolled over to the door before swinging it open to reveal her boyfriend in a black tux. She let her hands drop to her sides as her brain slowly turned to mush. She couldn't keep her eyes off him. Dez walked around the corner and pushed Ally to the side as he walked over to Trish. Austin held his hand out to Ally, motioning for her to take it. A light blush took her over as she clasped her hand around his, letting him pull her out into the hallway of the large upstairs of the Moon Mansion.

"You look beautiful." Austin whispered against his girlfriend's neck as he stopped her at the top of the staircase.

"And you look handsome." Ally teased, mocking his tone. Words really couldn't explain how Austin looked at the moment. Austin laughed lightly as he threaded his fingers with hers. He was so happy everything had fallen into place for the two musical geniuses. He couldn't see a life without Ally and himself at the top.

"Hey, aren't you two forgetting something? Particularly two someone's." Trish called after the two before closing the door and pulling Dez down the hall towards the couple at the top of the stairs. Austin rolled his eyes and stepped aside along with Ally as Trish and Dez met them there.

"No, we waited." Austin replied sarcastically. Ally laughed and carefully stepped down the stairs, Austin trailing behind. The four best friends walked outside to see a long limo waiting for them. Ally's smile slowly grew as she turned to face her boyfriend.

"Did you do this?" She asked hopefully. All the more reason to hug him. Austin smiled sheepishly and nodded as Trish and Dez raced over.

"Yeah. I mean... This is our big night. I don't want us to forget it." Austin explained. He squeezed Ally's hand lightly before walking her over to the limo.

"Thank you, Austin. For everything, really." Ally whispered as the couple stood just outside for a moment. Austin smiled happily.

"Thank you, for taking a chance with me. I know how everything must have looked a couple weeks ago, but now everything is finally coming our way." Austin said with a smile as he opened the door once more for Ally. She laughed and hopped in, Austin following before the limo took off for the hotel where the party would be held.