Mission to the Wave Part 3

(An: To everyone who likes this story, I'm sorry that I haven't been showing a new part to the story. I have been at school and am going to have finals soon. I'll try and upload as much as I can, but I can't say anything solid.)

"Hi" Human Speech

"You Moron!!" Yelling (Everyone) or Justsu

'Sup' Tailed Beast or Summoning Speech

(What an idiot) Thoughts(Everyone)

{Time Skip, Location Change, or Flashback}

(An:) Author's Announcement

Last Time on Naruto Uzumaki: My Own Path

The next thing the clone knew, it along with it's clever were cut in half. Naruto went to see how Satsuki's fight was going and saw it was over. They set their sights on Zabuza. "Hey, "Sauske." "Yeah?" "I think it's about time we use those eyes". Satsuki was surprised that Naruto wanted to revel their kekki genkai before the Chunin Exams. "Sure, why not." Satsuki stated more then asked. They closed their eyes and focused their chakra and reveled two pair of sharingan. Everyones' thoughts went as followed

Zabuza: (So, another Uchiha? Probably chose to hide from that Itatchi guy.)

Kakashi:(HOW DARE HE?!)

Kushina:(He unlocked the sharingan? And why is it fully matured?)

Kasumi:(Brother's eyes were unlocked? Why didn't he tell us?)

Jin:(How is it that his sharingan are farther than mine are?!) (An: The older twins unlocked their eyes before they came back to the leaf.)

Sai:(Now I know why Lord Danzo wanted me to keep an eye on him.)

Sakura:("Sauske"-kun really is getting better and better every day.)

just as everyone got their thoughts back together, Naruto and Satsuki went after Zabuza and his clone. Just as they were close, they jumped into the air. They started to do hand-signs at a very high speed. Naruto stopped on the dog sign, while Satsuki stopped on the tiger sign. "Fire Style: Running Fire Justu" "Wind Style: Air Pressure". All of a sudden, swirling fire surrounded the three jonin, then got a gust of wind that shot the fire upwards and started to evaporate the water. Zabuza decided not to get cooked and jumped out of the way, but not before he got sevral second degree burns and let Kushina out of the water prison. She immidentlly went for the clone, which she got rid of easily.

Naruto used the Shunshin to teleport both himself nd Satsuki to the ground where Zabuza was. Naruto was about to go for the kill, but he saw two projectiles going for Zabuza. He jumped out of the way when he saw someone teleport to Zabuza's body. "Thank you for weakening him enough for me to make the kill.", before any one could say anything else the masked ninja used the Shunshin to teleport away.

{After the Battle}

The teams and civilian started to make a way to Tazuna's house. Kakashi was knocked out by using his implanted Sharingan too much, so Sai and the pink-haired banshee had to carry him, to be more exact Sai had to carry him because Sakura tried to do the least amount of work that she had to. Naruto and Satsuki, who was still under her genjustu, were going over the next time they fight Zabuza and his partner. Kasumi and Jin were going over how to help Naruto and how to improve their Sharingan abilities, while Kushina was wondering why were Naruto and "Sauske's" eyes were fully matured. "Naruto, can I ask you a question?" Kushina asked with hint of depression.

Naruto looked at her for a few seconds, until he nodded his head in an affirmative fashion. "How did you unlock your Sharingan?". Before he could answer, Sakura decided to butt in the conversation by yelling, "YEAH YOU IDIOT, WHY DID YOU STEAL FROM "SAUSKE'S" CLAN?! AND HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO TRANSPLANT THEM, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THE CLONE JUSTU?!!". Naruto turned to her, and glared right into her eyes,  "Listen pinky, my eyes aren't transplants, if they were I wouldn't be able to turn them off. And to answer you question Lady Uzumaki, I awakened my eyes when I was 5, and have trained them since and trained my body to keep up with the predictions that my eyes give me.". Sakura was angry that he talked to her like she was stupid, but also terrified because of the glare he gave her. Kushina was sad that he didn't see her as his mother or even a sensei. After the question, the rest of the trip to the Wave was silent.