Omake 1: A Hot Talk; Hinata

(Just to be clear, this is my first Omake in the few years I have been a writer, so if you have any ways that I can improve in this category, then I would very much like for you to share that with me.)

{Omake Start}

Naruto, who wasn't exactly in the best of moods, was sparring with an army of his clones. They weren't regular Shadow Clones, they were Blood Clones- clones that could take a lot more damage than the usual Shadow Clones, though they couldn't give information like a Shadow Clone, and they cost a lot more chakra. One of the clones rushed to Naruto, before grabbing him in a Full Nelson. The rest of his clones charged at the original blonde, before said blonde activated his Sharingan, and threw the clone that got closet to him into the air with his feet and used that momentum to flip out of his other clone's nelson. What followed next was graceful beat down as Naruto used a Hyuga/Uchiha hybrid fighting style he was perfecting to beat his clones back.

After that was done, and he saw that his clones were exhausted, he decided to dispel them, which ended up in them becoming the blood he used, which was then sucked back into him. Naruto sighed at seeing he didn't progress far in this style of fighting, "Always nice to see my man working up a sweat. Though that style you were using did seem a bit familiar." Naruto smiled at the voice he heard, before he turned his head and saw Hinata standing in front of one of the training posts, "I'd hope it would. I tried mixing the Uchiha's Interception Fist with the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist. I'm not exactly getting the desired results."

Naruto sighed for what felt like the up-tenth time today. Meanwhile Hinata saw that something was wrong with her husband-to-be, he was always a bit of a lone wolf, or fox would be more accurate, thanks to his past and he 's never liked being the spotlight to anyone, but today he felt like he was actively trying to avoid all his friends, and especially his girlfriends. Hinata had known Naruto for a long time, so she could tell when he was bothered. The Hyuuga stared, until she got an idea, "Naruto, we are going on a date." Naruto looked at Hinata, more confused than surprised, after all he got dragged into a lot of things when it came to his friends, but he wasn't against the idea of spending the night with his lavender princess, "Alright, when should I pick you-" "No, I meant right now!"

Hinata took her boyfriend's wrist before pulling him along as she walked out the training ground, much to the protest of the blonde haired Uzumaki. 

{Ichiraku Ramen}

Hinata watched as Naruto scarfed down the ramen in front of him as if it would disappear if he didn't finish it as fast as possible. In a matter of seconds, Naruto's bowl was completely empty, noodles & all, "Hey Old Man Teuchi, can I get another bowl over here?" "Already ahead of you Naruto!" while the blonde Uzumaki devoured, his date giggled at his antics, before slowly eating the miso ramen in front of her. After Naruto's 20th bowl and Hinata's 26th, the two paid for their meal -which the two got a discount on- the two started walking around the village, all the while Naruto had to ignore the villagers' stupid comments on him, though the last one nearly sent him off, where one of them had the balls to call Hinata, a demon whore.

Naruto reached for his sword, which was sealed in his left arm, before Hinata stopped him. The blonde looked at his white eyed princess with questioning eyes, before she dragged him off into an alleyway, and kissed him right then and there. Naruto was surprised at first,before melting right into it, even slipping his tongue into her mouth. As soon as the two separated for oxygen, Hinata took a long look into Naruto's cerulean  blue eyes while running her hand through his sun-kissed blonde hair, "Naruto, I know how you feel. I hate the way they all look at you like you're some kind of monster waiting to kill them, but I also know you're so much more than that, and I love every part of you." the Hyuuga heiress hugged Naruto even closer than he already was, "Even that monster. I accept everything that makes you you. And I'm not the only one. Kira, Satsuki, Ino. We all care for you, even if you don't care for yourself."

Naruto frowned when he heard those words, because they proved once again why he didn't deserve to have these amazing girls in his life, but also strengthened his resolve to protect and love them all like the Queens they truly were, "Thank you Hinata. It seems like no matter what anyone, even I think, you and everyone else still find some value in staying by me." Naruto kissed hand while whispering loud enough for Hinata to hear, "I promise you, I'll do everything in my power to protect you, and them. You're the reason I have the power I do, and I swear I'll repay each of you, even if it costs me my-" the blonde was interrupted by yet another kiss from Hinata, only for it to end as soon as it began, "Don't finish that. If you really feel you owe any of us anything, then just don't die on us, please." Naruto smiled at the blue haired girl, before hugging her yet again, "Of course. I swear it."

{Omake End}