Mission to the Wave Finale

(An: I don't really feel like doing the Inari speech, so I'll let you use your own interpretation. One more thing, I got a message asking if I will do any Lemon scenes. To answer that: No I will not but, if someone wants to they can PM it to me and I can add it to the story, I will however do a few lime scenes)

"Hi" Human Speech

"You Moron!!" Yelling (Everyone) or Justsu

'Sup' Tailed Beast or Summoning Speech

("What an idiot") Thoughts(Human)

('I can't wait to get out') Thoughts (Tailed Beast or Summon)

{Time Skip, Location Change, or Flashback}

(An:) Author's Announcement

Last Time on Naruto Uzumaki: My Own Path

{Real World}

Naruto woke up, not in the deep part of the forest where he was before he started meditating, but in his own bed, and saw Satsuki, in her genjustsu, sleeping in her own bed. He looked out the window in the room, and saw the moon was out. He went back to sleep with the last thought being if he could convince Zabuza and his partner of coming with them to the village.

(Now, to start the Finale)

{Morning}

{Lime Warning}

We see Naruto snoozing in the bed he got with the covers over most of his body. To him, the blankets were warmer than normal. He felt someone kiss him. He opened his eyes to see...Satsuki out of her genjustsu, and on top of him sucking his face off. She kissed the bottom of his lip, asking for entrance to his mouth. He thought about it, but didn't have much time because Satsuki squeezed his member, which caused him to gasp in surprise. Satsuki took that opportunity to insert her tongue into his mouth and explored it, covering every inch. Naruto got out of his daze and started to have a tongue battle with Satsuki. Both of them battled for dominance until the need for air became needed, so they separated, leaving a string of saliva. Satsuki's coal black eyes stared into Naruto cobalt blue eyes. She went for his member, but he stopped her and looked at her  sternly.

{Lime Over. The Kids can look again}

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Not that I mind waking up to a very beautiful sight, aren't we suppose to get ready for our turn to guard old man Tazuna." Naruto said with an ounce of lust in his voice. As much as he wanted to do the dance with Satsuki, first he wanted all  his future wives with him when they first do that, Second they were on a mission, Lastly he didn't want to seem like he was picking favorites. "I'm sorry, you were sleeping so peacefully, I couldn't help it." Satsuki said with a bit of sorrow. She and the others knew that he didn't want to seem unfair in their eyes, and to her and the other girls he wasn't, not even to Kira. She and Satsuki just didn't want to let their rivalry go. She started to remember when they got back and Tsunami and Kushina wanted to talk to her.

{Flash Back: After Satsuki came home with Naruto}

Satsuki, who was still in her genjustsu form, was outside looking at both Kushina and the woman named Tsunami. "Alright, what is it that you and she want miss Tsunami?" Satsuki said in her male voice, growling when addressed Kushina. ""Sauske", we know that you're not a boy." Tsunami said in a serious tone. Satsuki was suprised that a civilian was able to see through her act. 

She kept up her act, in case it was a trap made by Kushina. Said redhead looked at Satsuki with a serious look ih her eye. She knew from the times they had been at the dinner table when Satsuki would look at Sakura with hate and Naruto with a hint of lust. That and she saw through the genjustsu with her Mangekyou Sharingan. ""Sauske", you can't really lie to two grown women. We kind of have an intuition for these things. But, I would like to know what your relationship with my so- Naruto is." Kushina stopped herself from calling Naruto her son, because she knew she didn't have the right to call him that.