The Exams Part 2

{Last Time on: Naruto Uzumaki: M.O.P}

They all turned to the center of the class to see a bunch of chunin and a man wearing his headband as a bandana

{Now on with the story}

(An: I'm gonna skip to the end of the first part of the Exams, but to summarize it, Naruto, Satsuki, Hinata, Neji, Jin and Kasumi used their visual Justu to copy the people in front of them, Tenten and Lee used ninja wire and mirrors that Tenten set up, Ino used the mind transfer Justu on Sakura, looking at her answers, memorizing them, and then transferred to Choji and told him the answers, Kira and Shino used their animal partners to find the answers, Garra used his third eye, while his siblings worked together, finally Shikamaru and Sakura used their book smarts, but the Nara heir finished second to last because he didn't use any chakra tricks.)

{Entrance to the Forest of Death}

We find the remaining genin in front of a gate of a giant forest. They were waiting for the second proctor, so they were all talking to each other. Meanwhile with our blonde hero was talking to his tenet about his sage training, and when he was going to learn how to control his chakra mode. These thoughts were interrupted by his twin 'siblings' shaking him, thinking that he was asleep. They wanted to talk to him before the second part of the Chunin Exams started, so they were trying, but since he was focused on his conversation with Kurama. The two were about to ask him a question, but they were cut off by the second exam's proctor, Anko Mitsarashi. "Alright you maggots, this is how the second part of the Chunin Exams are gonna go into the Forest of Death with a scroll with Heaven or Earth, and you have to get the scroll that your team will be missing, and have to get to the tower. If you, for some reason are stupid enough to open the scrolls, well I'll leave that for you runts to find out." Anko finished with a vicious and sadistic  smile. Everyone saw the smile, and most lost their confidence, but there were a few that still seemed confident. The special jounin had out forums that detailed that no one participating in the Exams couldn't sue the Leaf.

Naruto and his team signed the forums and went to the tent that was handing out the scrolls, and picked up theirs'. which had the kanji for Earth. Satsuki turned to Naruto and said "Think that letting the harlot carry the scroll is a good idea? No one would suspect her to carry it, seeing as she is the weakest of us." Naruto looked to be thinking about the idea, not because he didn't hate Sakura, because he did, but because if their enemy figured out that she was holding the scroll she wouldn't be able to defend herself or the scroll. The blonde then had a thought, and shared it with Satsuki, who agreed with idea. They went to Sakura, and tossed the scroll to her, "NARUTO YOU IDIOT! WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE THE SCROLL TO "SAUSKE"?!" Satsuki showed up while in her genjustu, "We decided to hand it over to you, knowing that no one would expect that you would be holding it." Sakura shut up and staring at the last full blooded Uchiha, thinking that "he" had full faith in her. The team went to their starting point and were waiting for the gate to open.

{A half hour later}

The gate opened and all the teams rushed into the forest to either get to the tower and camp out for someone else with the scroll they needed, or hunting for the scroll. Team 8 had found a Mist village team who wanted their scroll, but got ambushed by Shino's beetles, which sucked a third of their chakra reserves. Afterwards, Kira and Hinata beat them with their basic taijustu stances. Team 11 was confronted by a Stone team who wanted to kill them, but didn't stand a chance, with Jin using his nodachi to cut them into pieces. Team 10 hadn't run into any teams, so they decided to set up camp and wait. Team 9 were still on the move. Team 7 had just run into a team from the Rain village, who had taken Sakura as a hostage, thinking that it would make Naruto and Satsuki mess up.

The two leaf ninja didn't seemed phased by the threat, and disappeared in a puff of smoke, revealing they were Shadow Clones. The rain-nin that was holding Sakura hostage was kicked in the back of the head, knocking him out. The last two were looking for the two, but couldn't find their presence, and got dragged into the darker ends of the forest. Naruto and Satsuki revealed themselves, with Naruto having a scroll with the kanji for heaven, the scroll that they needed. All of a sudden, a giant gust of wind started. The wind surprised team 7, espically Naruto, who was blown into another part of the forest. Satsuki and Sakura were somehow blown into the same direction, and ran into a grass ninja, who wanted to kill the two and had an enormous K.I, which hit Sakura so hard that she fainted, but Satsuki was able to keep herself conscious by stabbing her leg with a kunai.