Chapter 1: Meeting New People

Okay thanks for actually reading my story hope you like it

The picture to the side ------------->. That is Lacie Wills

______________________________________________________________

"Mom, please?! Please let me go to Maddy's house?! Please, it's just one night promise I wont die!" I plead making a puppy dog face.

"Mrs. Wills, please? I promise she'll be in safe hands, plus my mom will be home tonight. Please, please, please?"

"Fine." She said uneasily "Now go pack your stuff, Lace."

"Oh my gosh! THANKS MOM!" I yelled out, practically knocking her down trying to reach my room.

I wasn't just excited to sleep over at my best friend's house. I mean I love her like a sister and all, and I've practically known her all my life but the real reason I was excited was because I once again got to sleep in the same house as the Mason Mathews, my best friend's gorgeous brother. His shaggy hair was always messy (in a sexy way), his perfect blue eyes which always made me fall into a trace and his tall muscular body which on more than one occasion I've seen shirtless (and I must say O.M.F.G.)

"Earth to Lace. You're still home." Maddy says shaking her hands in my face

"Yeah, yeah I'm back." I say as I shake my head trying to get Mace out of my head

"Well let’s go before your mom changes her mind." I nod in agreement.

We race down the stairs, waving my mom a good bye and hopping into the back seat of Maddy's car. I lean in between the two front seats to see who was driving. OMG! The universe must hate me right now, why couldn't her mom be driving?! God damn it, Mace just had to be driving!

"Hey Lace." He looks at me and smirks. Oh, that smirk.

‘Jesus get a hold of yourself dumb ass!’ That little voice in my head begins to speak

"H-hi Mace" I say looking down at my lap .

"So you girls excite for you first year in high school?" He asks. OMG, that sexy deep voice .

‘Your so pathetic. Just answer his question!’

"Yeah" I say the same time as Maddy. He smiles at our answer. Jesus why do I have to like him so much?! I heard he's a jerk and a player at school, but he’s so nice to me. How is that possible?

************

Mason opened the door for me before I got out of the car. I turned into a tomato and my heart started beating so fast I thought I was going to die right there.