Chapter 2: Player

"Bestfriend, do you have anything I can wear?" Maddison looks at me up and down like three times when she finally comes to a stop.

"Yes. I know just what you can wear!" She came out with the most beautiful black lace peplum top, a pair of baby blue ripped jeans and black pumps that were to die for.

"Here... go change and once you're done, I’ll do your hair and makeup. Go,go." she shoved me into her pink and gold decorated bathroom.

When I was done changing, I came out of the bathroom to see a fully dressed Maddy with her makeup and hair done. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a flowery white, red, and orange peplum top with red jeans and white pumps. Maddy had very little makeup (just a dash of eyeliner and some mascara), with bright red lipstick, and a pair of rose stud earrings.

"Come on, sit. I promise I'm not going to bite." I did as I was told.

"Ok now relax and when I'm done I'll spin you toward the mirror okay." She said giggling.

"Ok."

As soon as she spun my chair I had a smoky eye done with some lipgloss. For accessories, I had a baby blue bow necklace and black bow earrings to match. My hair was done into a very pretty messy bun. We grabbed our purses just as we heard the door close and saw that Nate was out of sight.

Maddison walked down first. I didn't see anyone’s reaction.

"Come down Lace!" Maddy hollered from down stairs

I very slowly walked down the staircase and I noticed the first eyes to meet mine were Masons beautiful aqua colored eyes. He looked at me in awe.

"Damn Lace you clean up good." he said eying me up and down. I giggled and felt a rush of warmness in my cheeks.

"You don't look so bad yourself." Doesn't look bad? Doesn't look bad?! Look at him! He's wearing skinny jeans and a tight baby blue v-neck. Oh for sure he doesn't look bad, he looks sexy AF!

Mace's POV

Damn. I mean I like her and all and I think she's gorgeous but damn! She looks hot tonight with that shirt that shows off her perfectly well shaped hourglass figure and those tight ass jeans. I won’t begin to explain.

"Shall we?" I say as I grab her hand and intertwine my fingers with her's. We all hop into my pearl white Nissan Altima. I end up sitting next to her cause James wanted to sit with my sister. I warned his ass about what would happen if he hurt her.

Lace's POV

WELL I”M ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK! MASON ‘FUCKING’ MATHEWS JUST HELD MY HAND!!!!!!

As he walked me to the car my face turned to flames. And just with my luck I get to sit next to him in the car cause the 'love birds' wanted to sit together.

*******

"Hey man. we’re watching The Conjuring. right?" James questioned.

"Yeah" Mason replied with a devilish grin.

"Hey ba-Lace come lets go buy snacks." He gestures me to follow him.

Wait was he about to call me 'babe' or 'baby' or something. I’M ABOUT TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAK DOWN!

"Sure why not" I mumble.

After we get food I followed him to a picture booth we started to take silly pictures. Then he looked into my eyes he changed his gaze to my lips and back to my eyes. I swear I have reached the ultimate blushing level.

He caressed my face with his masculine but gentle fingers and brought me closer to him. As I began to close my eyes and began to lean in as I grew desperate to taste his plump lips. That’s when he began to giggle and let his hand fall from my face.

"Wait, Lacie, you like me?" Mason said laughing at me.

"NO!" I screamed and tried pulling away from him.

"Oh yes you do, look at you look at your face!" he said as he pointed at me.

"Stop jackass." I said as I pulled away.

I tried to push him out of the booth but it was no use he was too strong.

"So Lacie Wills likes Mason Mathews, huh thats odd. Well sad to say sweet cheeks, you're in ninth grade and I'm in eleventh. So sorry, you're just too much of a baby for me." Thats when tears began to roll down my eyes and I punched him in the balls. He toppled out of the booth and fell to the floor in pain. "Why?" he asked helplessly.

"Because you’re an ass and a dick and a FUCKING PLAYER!" My tone grew louder as I began to finish my sentence. I took the photos and ripped them to shreds. I came across Maddison as I walked out of the movie theatre.

"Lace what happened? Lace what did he do? Lace stop? Lac-" she pleaded.

"Shut you mouth up and leave me alone!" I took my anger out on Maddy and I instantly felt bad.

"Wait Mads come back. I’m sorry, I didn't mean it." I ran towards her and gave her a big hug.

"Its okay. But can you tell me what happened so that I can beat his ass up." she said sympathetically.

"No, Mads. Nothing happened" I stated blankly.

_________________________________________________

Mason is to the left ---------------->

Maddy's outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/redy_party/set?id=86937594

Lacie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=104467686