Chapter 22: Its Skin Not Paper Don't Cut It

"Lacie what are you doing." Shit Mason.

"Mason." I said speachless

"Lacie what the hell."

"Mason... I.."

"Lacie..."

"Mason please just leave." I said gripping my hand so stop the blood from spreading.

"Lacie don't do it any more." Is he commanding me? FUCK HIM ITS ALL HIS FAULT!

"Why should I stop, Huh? My mother died, and well you happened. Mason I've liked you ever since I met you and then we get together and you fuck some chick in my math calss. So why? Why should I stop?"

He said nothing just stared. His icy blue eyes turned dark and worry flashed thorugh his eyes.

"Because I'm in love with you Lacie Wills." he said before pulling me into him and smashing his lips on mine. Part of me was glad that he did but the other logical side begged me to pull away, and I just couldn't. He pulled away first.

"Lacie your skin is not paper don't cut it, and epecially not for a worthless duche like me. If you wanna cut something cut my wrist. I love you and I don't want you to get hurt anymore." He took a long pause. "And that night with Veronica was a mistake, I was drunk and she was throwing herself on me. I am soooo sorry Lacie." He hugged me tighter.

___________________________________________________________

Okay so you guys I know it's short I just needed this to happen... 

Ohh guys guessss what I finally got FAN-MAIL YAY thank you @jenlahey14...

Love you girly...

And I hope all you Lason fans are happy xD