Chapter 13: WARNING YOUR SISTER IS CALLING

Maddie's POV

I haven't seen Lace or Mason in a while. I decided to call Lacie. As the phone rang I texted Claireice. To come over to my house.
"Hello?" Lacie answered sort of breathless.
"Hey, Lace you wanna come over?" she hesitantly said 'Sure'. I wonder whats up with her lately she's been acting weird. Whatever I wanted Lacie to meet Claire.
"Do you want me to call Mace and tell him to pick you up?"
"Umm... yeah, sure why not."
"Okay see you later bestfriend."
"Bye Mads."
I dialed Mason's number and told him to go pick Lacie up before he got home. Mason said okay.

Claire drove into my driveway and knocked on the door. Markel opened the door and walked Claire to my room. Markel seemed to be flirting with Claire. Ha-ha thats never going to happen no matter if he is as good as Mason when it comes to the ladies. She's in the ninth grade he's in the sixth. Thats all in his head, and even if he does hook her I wont allow it not to neither of my bestfriends, Lacie or Claire.

Lacie POV
"Mace you have to drive me to your house." I said sheepishly just before Mason's phone went off with Maddy's ringtone 'WARNING WARNING YOUR SISTER IS CALLING WARNING YOUR SISTER IS CALLING.' I giggled as he answered the phone "helurs Maddisuns guats up." what she said to him was inaudible to me but he replied with a 'fine' then an 'okay'. "So I have to drive you to my house, or else Maddy will hurt me in my sleep." he said smiling. "Yup. Now go so I can get ready and so my whore of a mom wont get any suspicions and harass me about why a boy was in my room, and blah blah blah, Go." I said shooing him towards the railing just before he was going to jump over he said "But wait you never answered my question." at that point I like literally froze I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even talk. "Uh um uhh umm" was all I said trying to get the words out of my mouth.
Stop eating so much shit and say yes, or just kiss him he'll get the message. JUST DO IT AND STOP BEING STUPID!
I grabbed his neck and smashed my lips on his, a second later I separated. "That was the answer I wanted." he said climbing down the tree. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the bathroom brushed my teeth and combed my hair. The door bell rang "MASONNN!" My mothers annoying voice reached my ears. I pulled out my 'I (heart) Star Wars' t-shirt, place a pair of blue jean shorts around my waist, and slipped on my low, black Converse. Before I raced out the door I grabbed my gold Beat earbuds, my charger, and my gold iPhone 5s, placed everything in my bag. As I made my way downstairs a hand griped my wrist "Lace I know Mace slept over here last night." I turned to see Alex. "Okay so?"
"So? so your not supposed to have boys in your room." he said smiling evilly. "Al I have to go Maddy is waiting for me." I said pulling out of his grip. "Okay but were not done with this conversation." he said as he waved. I swear Alex knows everything, and he suspects too much, out of me especially.
"Bye mom." I basically growled at her gabbing Mason's wrist and dragging him out. "Bye Lacie. Bye Mason." My mother stated simply. I closed the door and hopped into Mason's BMW. "So babe now that we are dating, can I call going to the movies tonight our first date?" he questioned cheerfully. "Yes." I was now smiling. "Yay, by the way take long with Maddy. I have to plan this out, okay." he said as we came to a stop and gave me a peck on the lips. I nodded my head and he speeded towards Maddy's (and Mason's and Markel's) house. I walked in the door quietly to find Markel and two other boys playing xBox. "Hey Mark." I said. "Hey Lace, sup." he said trying to hard to act cool and his friends just stared at me in awe, I'm getting a little worried these two boys have never seen a girl. Jeez it't freaking me out. 

Lacie just walk away.

I awkardly said  "oh nothin much, is Maddy in her room?"

"Yeah Lace." he's such a cutie pie.

I walked up towards Maddy and found a girl. "Hey Mads." I said giving the girl a look. Me and Maddy sorta talked silently, till the girl said "Hi I'm Claireice, you must be Lacie." she smiled. "Hi and yes I'm Lacie but everyone calles me Lace." I explained politely.