Chapter 23: Is This the End?- Part 2

So today Maddie called (that bitch only calls when she need me) asking if I could go over cause Mason's room smelled weired and that last night he came home drunk with James. The fuck. I mean I hate him but I love him, is that possible? Oh well, so I went over to be greated by Markel. 

"Hey Mark." I said with a bright smile.

"Hey Lace, I havent seen you around." He's such a cutie. He's starting to look like Mason, scary!

"Yeah I know,long time no see little man." He giggled

"So who are you looking for Mason or Maddy?"

"Umm... I dont know both I guess."

"She called me over...." I trailed off as I saw Claire come down the stairs.

"Hey, Claire, Maddy home?" 

"Yeah upstairs."

I walked upstairs. I passed Mason's room. Eww why does it smell like that. I reahed Maddy's room.

"Hey bestfriend."

"Oh, I see I'm only your bestfriend when you seen my ass. Right."

"No."

"Yes.Now what do you want Maddison?"

"For you to fix Mason. He's being stupid. Partying. Drinking. and lord knows what else."

"He cheated on me! What do you want me to do!"

"I dont know just fix him." she said pushing me towards his door. I opened the door and all that came out was smoke,smoke and more smoke. "MASON!" I said a little to loud

"Heyyyyy, babe." he slurred

"What the fuck Mason! Your little brother is home!" 

"Don't worry babe."

"Can you stop for one fucking minute and put that shit down!" He placed his blunt on the nightstand next to his bed, and slowly walked towards me.

"Can't you see Lacie. I'm like this because I love you and you dont love me." he whispered into my ear. I looked up at him into his large aqua blue orbs, they took my breath away. "Mason, you can't do this to your self!" 

"Babe..."

"Mason stop. I'm not  your babe, and you need to stop. Where the fuck are you even getting the money to buy it."

"Thats the thing I have no money. I'msuppose to be selling this. Oh and Alek's coming for his money tonight." he smiled. This guy owes like what 14 grand. AND HES BROKE!

"Mason, what the fuck are you crazy?"

"For you? It's possible."

"No  dude Alek's gonna kill you, literally!"

"He won't he needs me."

"No he doesn't, don't fuck with him he'll lkill you."

"So your worried."

"MASON CAN YOU STOP EATING SHIT FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE. HOW MUCH DOYOU OWE ALEK?"

"No need to sceam, and I owe him about 20K."

"AND HE'SCOMING TONIGHT!"

"Yeah, but no need to do worry about that." he said pinning me to the closed door. His arms griped my waist and brought me closer to him.

"Mason-"

He cut me off by planting his soft, tender rosy lips on mine. He kissed me for a while till I gave up and kissed back. A few minutes later his toungue begged me for entrance, which I grannted. Then it hit me the taste of alcholol, and weed? Possibly. I pushed back. "Mason you reek." he seemed lost. His lips pouted. "Mason who's going to the deal with you?"

"James and Nate."

"Mason... I-I want to go." 

"Why?!"

"I just think I should go."

"NO!"

"Mason I'm going don't care what you say."

"YOUR NOT GOING ANY-FUCKING-WHERE!"

"Sucks for you cause I am."