Chapter 4: Awkward!

"Ummm... Hi?" I say questioningly
"So how do you like being my wood shop partner Lace?" He says in a flirtish tone
Say you like him say it
No I'm not giving into his charm
What id he likes you?
He doesn't he said it himself
What if he does. What would you do if he kisses you right now
Kiss back. No bad Lacie. Bad
"Hello are you day dreaming again?" he says shaking his hands vigorously in front of my face.
"Yes. Yes. Im here and no I wasn't daydreaming." he sees right through my lie. And pins me against their refrigerator. Puts his hands on my lower back and pulls me close to him. I swear my heart was beating so fast I think he could hear it. Then he puts one if his hands on my neck. On instinct I look up to see his eyes turn a beautiful baby blue. As soon as he begins to lean in I look down.
Do you see what I mean he was going to kiss you and you just rejected him
He was going to play with my feelings again.
Think what you want stupid
He lowers his head to the crook of my neck and plants a kiss. Now I feel my cheeks fill up with heat.
Your going all tomato again
"
So, Lace, you do like me" he smirks.
"Can you stop eating so much shit and let me get my water." I bite back
"Damn, Babe, it was just a question."
"Okay Mr.I-Like-To-Rape-People-In-The-Kitchen." I was actually proud with my comback.

******

I make it back to Maddy's room and find her talking to James.
"Ohh sorry guys I'll come back later." I say as I scurry down the stairs.
"They kicked you out." Mace laughs
"No! They were having a conversation and I didn't wanna intrude!" I practically scream.
"Yeah alright keep telling yourself that." Nathan bites back
"Wait was I talking to you faggot!?" I exclaim.
Nathan looks at me with a surprised face.
"Damn girl calm down." Mace tells me draping his around my shoulder.
"Well I'll be leaving." Nate said putting down the xBox remote.
"Bye Nate." Mace said before he walked out the door.
Nice one you scared his friend off. And now you two are ALONE.
Yeah. yeah shut up.

Mace's POV

Great. Thanks a lot Nate. You just had to fucking leave. Now I'm all alone with Lace.

"So, umm... You wanna play?" I asked awkardly

"Yeah, like old times." she smiles.

Oh damn this girl, her smile. She's not hot she's something more she's beautiful. I she probably did like me before I went all ass-hole on her. BAD MASON, BAD. My phone suddenly rings. Shit. Its Katie. Why. 

[Texts between Mason and Katie... K-Katie/ M-Mason]

K- Heyyy babe wanna come over, my parents arn't here ;)

K- Babe answer, I know you read it 

M- Hey, I can't I'm looking over my little sister 

K- She'll be fine just come over 

M- But I..

K- Mason I'm outside your house.

M- What!?

K- Comeout or im coming in

M- Kate go back home 

The door bell rings. Shit. I slowly walk towards the door.

"What do you want Kate!" I holler at her

"Babe. I just wanted you to come over." she says innocently

I hear the controller it the table. I hope Lace isn't coming. I hear her foot steps coming.

"Hi." Lace says enthusiastically.

"Hey, and who are you?" Kate suddenly turns dark and gives Lacie attitude.

"She's my little sister's friend, chill Kate. And Lace this is my um... girlfriend." I state blankly 

Shit I really shouldn't have said that. Fuck. Stupid stupid stupid I internally slap myself.

"So babe can you come over, look your sister has company? PLEASE" she begs.

"No. James is here and I'm not going to leave him babysitting my sister. Can you go now." I state eager for her to leave. Kate wasn't really more of a fuckfriend more than an actuall girlfriend.

_________________________________________________________

OOOOOHH LOOKS LIKE MASON HAS A GIRLFRIEND. 

------------------> THATS KATIE JOHNSON

Comment, Vote, and Share.....