Chapter 21: I Hate You and I Don't Need You Anymore!

Lacie POV

I have no words. I can't hes my bestfriend. Okay. Relax Lacie. Did he do it to comfort me?

No dumb ass he likes you he said it a couple months ago.

But he kissed me. He's Aden he doesn't do that. 

Looks like he does. And he stop quesioning it you know you liked it.

Shut up! No I didn't. 

I hate having these back and forth conversations with my brain. It's so stupid. Okay so maybe I did kiss back. Whatever I don't like Aden.

I feel awkward now. 

** Two weeks later**

As I walked down the hall I felt a grip around my arm.

"Babe can we talk." It was Mason.

"First of all don't call me babe! Second I refuse to talk to you b-be-becasue I-I hate you and I don't need you anymore. Actually I never did." I stomped away and exited the double doors where I found Ally.

Wait why is she here. She doesn't go to this school.

"Hey girly." she said with happyness in her voice.

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Oh I convinced my dad to let me come here."

"YAY! HAPPY DANCE." and then Mason came out of the doors.

"Lacie we need to talk." I lookedto my side to find Aden. Damn they like pop out of nowhere.

"Hey Addy. Whats up." I said giving Aden a kiss on the cheek. 

Yeah then Mason is the PLAYER. Look at you.

"Hey, Lace. Is this dick-wad giving you trouble?" Aden said with gritted teeth.

"What did you call me?" Mason said cluching his hands into fists.

Aw. The player cares.

"He called you a dick-wad." I said as I pulled Ally and Addy with me to the car (Aden's car).

After we got into Aden's car I exploded I couldn't hold back the tears any more. Have you ever wanted to be oblivious yes well thats what I want right now. Oblivion. Where I am not aware or concerned about what is happening around me. Yes thats what I want. I hate Mason for making me feel this way. I hate my mom for whoring around and dying. I hate the fact that my father has a girlfriend. I hate that I am literally emotionally unstable. I hate the fact that I will never love again.

"Hey I'll give you two a minute." Ally said walking out of the car.

I curled up into a ball and snuggled into Addy's chest; he played with my hair and kept on whispering "It's going to be okay. You'll be okay." into my ear. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed; I truly wanted to stop crying of Mason, it's getting annoying, but I just cried and cried. I think I lost five pounds.

**Two Days Later**

I finally met my dad's girlfriend, and yes she seems nice, but then again they always do. Lets add a bit of cliché into that. Yes she has two horid daughters who cake them-selfs a little too much. OMG you should've seen Alex's face when they walked in, he seriously scrunched up his nose in disgust.

I haven't had any food since Wenesday it's Friday and I've started cutting more ofte. I hate the fact that this is all because of Mason. I did love him.

More like still.

That little vocie needs to put a sock in it, but Aden is coming over more often to check on me, so is Ally, but he comes more.

 **Next Day**

Today I woke up much more depressed than ever and super late for that matter. I decided it was time. I went to the bathroom and removed a blade from my razor, I brough it up to my wrist and sliced my skin first one time, the pain wouldn't go away,  then another, and another till I had about 15 cuts. I was going to do one more but there was a knock on my window I didn't relize that the floor was covered in blood I tried picking it up, but then my bathroom door opened and I found... 

____________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter but I sorta got writers block and stuff so yeah.

BTW I know this chapter sucks and is really short and all but please bare with me.

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AND OMG

Who do you think opened the door?

Do you support Laden or do you think its all BS?

Do you think Lason will ever happen again?

What do you think about Depressed Lacie?

Oh did I forget to mention that who ever votes first gets a dedication?
Yeah I'm doing that now sooo enjoy

Oh and don't forget to:

VOTE----

COMMENT----

FANNNNN----