Chapter 16: Virginity

Hey guys I'm sooo sorry that I haven't posted in a while it's just that I've been super busy with school and stuff so... yea sorry again

Ohhh coment what you think of this chapter.

PS: SEXUAL CONTENT

____________________________________________________________

Lacie POV

"Lacie Wills you better get your ass back in this house!" I heard my mother holler from the door way before I slammed the car door shut

"Babe can we go." I tried hard to not yell at Mason.

"Where do you wanna go."

"Your room." I said with a smirk

"Lacie."

"Yeah"

He smiled and drove towards his house. When we reached his house I directed him towards his room. After he was in the room I locked the door and brought him closer to me and smashed my pale pink lips on his rosy red ones. He gave in to my rough kiss, I bit his lower lip for entrance, he granted my wish. My hands tangled in his hair, he grabbed the center of my thigh and brought me up to him I wrapped my legs around his waist. I think I got a bit heavy because he walked towards his bed and sat down. I unbutton his shirt and then removed it. His bare chest now straddled my body.

"Lacie." He moaned as I kissed his neck. I found my way back to his lips just before I found him tugging at me shirt. I playfully removed my shirt. I looked into his eyes his beautiful light blue eyes turned a navy color and he looked at me hungrily. And his eyes kept on getting darker and darker as I kissed him. I suddenly felt something hard against my thigh. I looked at him then looked down.

"L-lacie" he moaned as I unbuttoned his pants while kissing the crook of his neck and down his collar bone.

Soon after his pants were off he began to kiss my neck.

Looks like he found your sweet spot.

I began to moan his name, that gave him pleasure and but before he removed my pants he sweetly asked "Wait Lace do you want this we can stop if you want. " I just kissed him passionately. Now we were both in just underwear (I still had my bra on). Mason began to kiss down my neck and stopped just below my breasts.

Okay now I'm frustrated.

I ripped his boxers off just before unhooking my bra an my underwear soon followed. "Ma-Mason... c-can.. y-you... j-just p-plEASE."

"MASON!" I moaned as I brought him closer to me "Mason just do it!" He nodded as he came in and thrusted. He came in and ripped through the skin and took my innocence. Mason came out then back in. "MASON!" I moaned/yelled. "I love you Lacie..." he said before I moaned his name out once more.

** about an hour later **

Mason and I were still going at it. Our moans echoed in the room.

Mason's room door flung open. "Mason... MASON WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard a very familiar voice, Maddison's. I instinctively covered my naked body with Masons dark green covers. "M-Maddy"

"I thought you were my friend!" Maddy said before she stormed out of Mason's bedroom. I quickly got dressed and ran towards her door. "Mads please open the door."

"Go away."

"Mads please please open the door."

"GO AWAY. No wait go fuck my brother some more, I think you would like that!"

"Maddy please open the door."

"No." she said with a shaky voice.

I grabbed a bobby-pin from my hair.

I wonder how that stayed on

I unlocked Maddy's door to find her balled up in the corner crying. "Mads I'm sorry. Please please forgive me." I pleaded. Maddy looked at me with a stern face and said "Get the fuck out of my room tramp. You are just like your mother. Get the fuck out NOW!"

"Mads I'm sorry."

"Don't call me that."

"Okay well... Maddison Mathews I am so very sorry."

"You don't need to apologize babe. She's just jealous that James won't get at her." Mason said facing his sister

"Mason she's my bestfriend!" I practically screamed at him.

"Chill bae."

"Okay Maddy please accept my apology. I'm begging you bestfriend. Please." I said as I walked to give her a hug.

"Okay fine but you need to shower you smell weird." She smiled "but I'm still mad at you, just now that I love you this much and I'm nit telling our parents."

"Okay bestfriend." I said as I pulled Mason out of her room.

"So wanna shower together?" Mason smirked.

"Nope." I said seductively.

"But why." Mason wined

"Because we are already in deep shit especially me."

"Fine but next time I'm not asking."

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and went back to Maddy's room. "So..." Maddy said awkwardly. "Just go all Curious Jorge on me bestfriend."

"How did it feel? was it nice? did it hurt? was it awkward at first? do you love him?" she asked with out allowing me to answer. "umm... It hurt but then the pain went away. Yes it was sorta nice. It felt like we became one. No it wasn't awkward. And for your last question I think so. And btw do you have any clothes I can borrow?"

"Yes I have like underwear and pants but ask Mace for a shirt. And sorry for all the questions I'm just curious."

"It's okay bestfriend." Said before I hopped into the shower the water was steaming.

** after the shower **

I put a pair of sweat pants on and my bra. I walked into Mason's room to find him with a towel around his waist. "Jeez sorry Mace." I said before trying to walked out. "Nope where are you going." he said standing in front of me closing the door. "Mace can I borrow a shirt?" I asked politely. "Maddy doesn't have anything." I added before he threw a plain white t-shirt at me. "Anything for you."

"Mason I have to tell you something, I might sound extremely cliché but, I think I'm in love with you." I said shyly. He pulled my into a hug. "Okay now I have something to tell you. I AM in love with you Lacie Wills."

I have been waiting for this since like kindergarden

I loved knowing I knew what he felt for me and I didn't 'think' I loved him I 'knew' I did ever since Maddy introduced us.

"Hey love birds mom and Markel are home so... well... yea." Maddy said knocking at the door. "We'll be right out." he answered.

"Oh and Lacie I meant what I said." he whispered into my ear just before he opened the door and walked to the closet in his room. I just stood there with a silly smile across my face. Once I was out of my trance I walked down stairs to greet my 'second' family as I like to call them.....