Chapter 10: The Divorce- Part 2

**Thursday**

Lacie POV

Alex and I have been staying at the Mathews house for three days and today isthe day I told my mom that we would go back home, and it just happends that I didn't know what day itwould land on and it's Divorce Thursday. Cause you know the fucking universe just loves me. I told Maddy to take care of Alex cause I wanted to go to court with my parents. Alex has been over-emotional and more than usual, I dont really know why.

** At the court house **

"closed case, Nacy Wills will have the children on week days, and David Wills will have the hildren on the weekend." I groaned at the judge's voice I wanted to stay with my dad, looks like thats not happening. I HATE MY LIFE.

"Mom can I stay at Maddy's house one more night?" I asked and nicely as I could. Just to inform you on the inside I have ripped herhead off just about 20 times.

"NO!" she said angrily.

Lacie don't say it

"Well sucks-to-suck whore cause I am." I lividly stated

And you said it.

I called Maddy and told her to pick me up at the court house

My mother stared at me in horror at what I had just told her.

"What are you looking at. Do you have a staring problem." I snaped

I could no longer stand her presence so I walked to the nearest gas station and told Maddy to meet me there. My mothers face is suddenly the most annoying thingin my world. I HATE HER. She tried to say something to me before I stomped away. Just as I arrived at the gas station Mason's blue M5 BMW was parked at one of the stations. He was leaning on his car putting gas in it. I walked towards him as soon as he saw me he smiled and came towards me. "Are you okay?" he asked sweetly. His voice sprung butterflies in my stomach. "Yeah." I whispered looking down. He liftedmy chin so that I could see his eyes."Are you really?" uneasily asked. I said nothing. I really needed comfort and he was giving me it.

Kiss him.

'No I can't. He has a girlfriend'

NO. Remember they broke up and stop giving excuses, just do it.

I reasoned with my conscience. I won me over.

I noticed Mason was still looking at me concerned. I stood on the tipsof my toes, looked at his confused eyes and kissed him, he was tense at first but then he relaxed and kisses back. It only lasted a few seconds, but it made me feel better. Then the gas clutch popped I got in the car as he paid.

**Monday**

Al and I are practically living at Maddy's house. It's been about three days since I haven't seen my mother, It looks like the tramp doesn't miss us cause she hasn't called me or Alex. Last time I whent to my house she wasn't home. Thank god.
I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair, woke Maddy up, then I went into Mace's room and woke Alex and Mason up. They started getting ready and I went into the kitchen and made myself breakfast. When we were all ready we got in Mason's car. When we got to school I walked Alex across the street to school. Then walked back to school. (I swear I'll be a great mother)
Okay lets do this...