Chapter 15: The Exposure

Lacie POV

"Oh shit." I said as the emerald eyed stranger lookedmein the eye and said "Sorry" almost instantly trying to walk away. I had a strange feeling to talk to him so I held his wrist "Wait, whats your name?" I asked. "M-my name is Aiden." a smile spread across his face.

"Well my name is Lacie."-and-you-are-dead

"So who do you have next?" he asked very intrested.

"I have woodshop."

"Oh I also have woodshop." he's really nice.

"Okay lets go before Mr. Jackson get mad." I said skiping towards the class.

We walked to class together. We have loads of things in common. Such as, both love Star Wars, both have divorced parents, and both have younger sibling. It was mid-way through the year so it just so happens that it's time to pick new partners. I hated my last partener he picked me just because I was hot, he was also extremely sexist. This time I actually know someone. It looks like Aiden had the same idea he came walking towards me. "So... you wanna me my partner?" I asked cheerfully. "Well duh... all these ass-holes are stupid." he grinned. When I got out of woodshop Aiden and I walked out together. I didn't notice Mason was waiting for me. "Hey ba-" Mason stoped what he was going to say and said "so who's this" insted. Mason looked at Aiden with a 'touch-her-and-you-are-dead' stare. "Mace chill this is my new friend Aiden." I said trying to lighten the mood. "Oh." I could tell Mason was super jealous. "Is.. he... your.... boyfriend?" Aiden asked heedfully. "Actually I-" I cut Mason off. "It's complicated." I said.

When I got in the car with Mason we were alone waiting for our friends. I claimed the passenger seat this time. "It's complicated. What's complicated Lace."

"Babe remember... the thing about Maddy and she not knowing about US." Mason looked outside then looked at me "Yeah yeah." before I could answer he smashed his lips on mine. I wraped my arms around his neck and he held my waist. Then the car door opened. "Lacie what the fuck I told you off limits." Maddy scolded. That ass he knew she was coming. Fuck, I wanna slap him so hard right now. "But Maddy it was my fault." Mason butted in. "Yeah yeah Mason, I told you too my friends are off limits." she added. "Listen here you dont control me or who I date." now he was the one screaming. "Date. Wait your DATING?" Maddy said angrily. FUCK YOU MASON MATHEWS.

"Lacie why didn't you tell me?" Maddy's face softened.

"I-I don't know." I was doing that stuttering thing again.

"Fine I'll just let you guys continue... I'll leave... since I'm not important." Maddy said trying to make me feel bad. That shit always works I HATE IT.

"Mads come here I don't know why I didn't tell you but now you know." I said looking at her

"AND now babe we can go public." I said smirking at Mason. He nodded. "Yeah."

Maddy was still enranged that I had disobayed her.

"Hey guys guess what." I said smiling at Mason. Mason finished my sentence. "We're together." everyone cheered.

"Congrats." they all said.

Alex butted in and stated "I KNEW BEFORE ALL OF YOU HA-HA." Maddy looked at me "He caught us just like you." I stated answering her silent question.

When Alex and I got home our mother was crying on the couch. "What happened mom!" Alex asked nervously. I just rolled my eyes and walked up stairs. Alex stomped up the stairs. "Whats wrong with her now?" I asked annoyed. "She has an infection in her area." he said disgusted. "What do you mean an infection."

"She has some bacteria that can develop into an STD." Alex looked like he was going to puke."Okay Al you can stop talking about it now." I said. "Good. I have homework to do so I'll be in my room." he said before he darted out of my room.

Mason texted me.

[M- Mason & L-Lacie]

M- hey babe

L- hey

M- look out your window

I did as he told me. Mason was holding a picnic basket. Why is he so romantic. I opened my balcony doors and he walked in.
"Hey." I said surprised.
"Hey babe." he said sweetly.
"I have to take a shower so hold on." He held me in his grip.
"Can I join?" He asked smirking. Wait what!? Is he joking. No he can't be serious. I over thinking this. I got some pj's and went into my purple bathroom, but before shut the door his foot was place between the door and it's fame. "W-what are you doing?" I questioned with excitement, curiosity, and nervousness. "You didn't answer my question." he stated. "M-Mas-" he shut me up by placing a rough passionate kiss on my lips. He pushed me against the wall, the hot water was running and the bathroom was begining to create steam. He kissed down my neck to my collar bone. I let out a small whimper. Mason picked me up and placed me on the pearl white sink, I wraped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, I forund myself playing with his shaggy midnight black hair.

Dude you need to shower you just had woodshop your all full of dust.

That little logical voice in my head is such a turn off. I parted my lips from his.

"Okay babe now go outside. I have to shower." I explained.

He pouted. "But La-" I smashed my lips on his and separated a second later.

"Go I have to shower." I said shoving him out the door.

I took a quick shower it was warm. I used my Victoria Secret shower gel. In the process I squirted the greenish colored Suave shampoo on my head then applied conditioner. When I came out the door wearing super short spankies and a sports bra Mason was sitting on my bed and my mother was giving him the 'what-the-fuck-are-you-doing-in-her-room-no-what-the-fuck-are-you-doing-in-my-house' kind of stare. "Mom it's not what you think." I tried to explain.

She glanced at the picnic basket. "Oh really Lacie Wills. Then can you explain what Mason is doing in your room." she was giving him the evil eye. I'm not kidding it looked like she was going to kill him and bury his body under our house. "Mom he just came over, jeez. And STOP staring at him like that I told him to come."

"Get the fuck out Mason Mathews." she said pointing at the door. Just before he got up I said "No! WHAT THE FUCK MOM YOU CAN'T FUCKING LIKE KICK MY BOYFRIEND OUT OF THE HOUSE JUST LIKE THAT. AND JUST BECAUSE YOU ASSUME SOMTHINGS GOING ON. AND JUST TO ADD ON THE SUBJECT I KNOW WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HOME. YOU HAVE BEEN WHORING AROUND AND SINCE YOU CAN'T SEE YOU FUCK BUDDIES THEN YOU TAKE IT OUT ON MY RELATIONSHIP. JUST FUCK OFF." I was so mad at her I can even begin to explain, she infuriates me. "I dont like your attitude, and wait your dating him."

"WELL I DON'T LIKE THAT MY MOM IS A SLUT..."

"Lacie Wills, you are grounded and never to see him again."

"FUCK OFF. GO SUCK A DICK OR SOMETHING." I grabbed Mason's arm and stormed out of the house.