Chapter 18: Movie and Party Invite.

Mason POV

Fuck my life. Why Lacie why did you have to come in right now.

She had to find out. Sooner or later

I just hoped it was later.

"M-Mason why?"

"Lacie I was going to tell you but please dont tell anyone." I pleaded

"Okay fine." she gave in to my first plead?
"But you owe me." Now thats the Lacie I know.

"Okay." I said smirking.

"So what exactly are you doing?"

"Well babe your not suppose to know."

"Just tell me dork." She said nudging me.

"Nope." I replied

"Okay fine... Oh wait I have to tell you something."

What could it possibly be

She leaned closer to me looked at my lips and licked her's came close to my ear "Tell me Mason or else." she said seductively. Why can I control my teenage hormones around her.

More like 'horn'ones

Shut up little voice. I grabbed the back of her neck and slammed my lips on her's. I bit her bottom lip for entrance just before she pulled away "Tell me Mason."

"W-we were... couuunn-" I said looking at her hungrily before I slammed my lips were once again on her soft rosy pink ones.

"Ugh get a room." I hear James say. Damn I forgot he was in here. "Well for your information we are in a room, my room to be specific." I snapped at him

"Yeah whatever."

"James are you ever going to ask Maddy out?" Lacie blurted out. Damn that question bothered me so much I mean shit my bestfriend dating my sister.

Tastein your medicine yet Mason Mathews

Okay now I defiantly understand what Maddy was pissed about.

"Yes I actually am. How about I go do it right now?" James asked Lacie

"OMG yes please go do it."

My mind processed that wrong no he wasn't going to go do 'it' with my sister he was going to ask her out.

Over protective brother much.

*** Later that night

Lacie POV

Well I was proud of myself I worked my magic with Maddy and James. I was slowly going into deep thought before my I heard a knock on my glass door. MASON!
i opened the door so he could come in. "Hey babe what brings you to my room on this fine night?"

"Well you of course, I was thinking we could watch a movie or something."

"Alright pick a movie. I'll be down stairs making popcorn." I said before exiting my room.

I made about 3 bags of microwavable popcorn before I felt arms wrap around my waist and turned to see Mason. "Babe the fourth bag is almost done." his eyes looked at me with hunger just before he flipped me around towards the counter and sat me on it. Mason kissed me passionately placing one hand on my neck and the other on my upper-thigh, Mason bit my lower lip for entrance and our tongues danced. He was now holding my waist while my arms where wrapped around his neck playing with his hair. "Having fun." a familiar voice spoke. "Shit Alex." My face flushed red and both Alex and Mason just stood there smirking at each other. I soon realized we were making out for like 20 minutes and the popcorn was now kinda cold. I grabbed Mason's wrist "Come on." He grabbed the bag and we walked upstairs. We were watching 'White Chicks'. OMG THIS MOVIE IS THE FUNNIEST THING. I ended up falling asleep in Masons chest like half way through the movie. I felt him wrap his arms around me protectively and I just snuggled more into his chest. The next morning I woke up to still have Mason's arms wrapped around me. I smiled at the fact. "You up babe?" he said in a deep morning voice. WHY IS HE SO SEXY? MY GOD! "Mhmmm..." i said snuggling in more. "Well babe I wanted to invite you to my friend Alek's party tomorrow (Saturday)."