Preface

Having been an introverted person for as long as I can remember, I've always found bliss in reading books and watching movies in the comfort of my room, covered in my red fuzzy blanket. Even when I stepped from teen land into the adult realm, my love for fiction only got stronger as it became my escape from the world and the only place where I get to take off the serious mask and chill. From the good old BAW movies and classic novels to the latest blockbusters and contemporary books, I've made endless friends, fallen for countless boys and cried upon reaching numerous ends.

After years of procrastination and self-doubt, I finally decided to give myself a shot and write a story that's been fidgeting in my mind. Mea again is all about the bright romance one would unexpectedly experience with a touch of comedy, a splash of passion, and a whole lot of relatable experiences. It conveys the journey of Maeva, a new adult who carries the weight of the world on her shoulders, and struggles to keep her secret to herself. That secret's inspired by a precious friend of mine who's struggled with that same issue from a very young age.

I consider this story to not only be a bit of my mind and sum of my thoughts, but also a piece of my heart, for each and every single one of its characters holds a special significance. Therefore, I would love nothing more but to share it with fellow romance enthusiasts.

Yours faithfully